Michelle on MSNBC | Golden Skate

Michelle on MSNBC

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
not sure what about I turned it on after getting out of the shower... she's supposed to be on in the next couple minutes... or rather rtight now!

R.D.

Record Breaker
I turned it on with no mention. Was she already on, and what did she talk about?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I've got MSNBC running as my computer background :laugh: gotta love the PVR (Personal Video Recorder)...

eta: I don't think it's happening. I turned it off.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
actually it did come on... after they kept saying "coming soon" five bazillion times...

they basically said she's there at the rink warming up getting ready for the test skate... they will update again at 6:30pm EST with the news of if she's going or not... or something like that... it wasn't anything we didn't know already but there were many clips of her *OMG* walking into the rink... it was a really hyped up boring 2 minute slot lol

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Well, you oughta go over to the MKF forum & read all of the detailed analyses of Michelle's face when she walked into the rink. "Ah...she is oooozing with confidence!!!!" Seriously, though, I wish her well. I hope that the decision is honest and FAIR. There's nothing that we want more than to see a healthy, fit Michelle in the mix, in Torino. :rock:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Frau Muller said:
Well, you oughta go over to the MKF forum & read all of the detailed analyses of Michelle's face when she walked into the rink. "Ah...she is oooozing with confidence!!!!" Seriously, though, I wish her well. I hope that the decision is honest and FAIR. There's nothing that we want more than to see a healthy, fit Michelle in the mix, in Torino. :rock:

:rofl:

Don't be mean to us MKFers... its been a hard year! Go Michelle! :rock: