Mikhail Kolyada | Page 232 | Golden Skate

Mikhail Kolyada

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Mikhail (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

Tatjana

On the Ice
Only Lisa Tuktamysheva (and Gleb Lutfullin) were diagnosed with Covid-19 in Mishin's group after Rostelecom. The others in the group, including the coaches, were fine, thank God. The skaters have been training (maybe just missed two days or so as a preacautionary measure when they had symptoms of a cold). Lisa returned on to the ice the week of the St. Petersburg Championships. She luckily did not develop pneumonia. The skaters that are at Nationals went to Novogorsk on Monday (Dec 14) for a training camp. Everyone was again tested on arrival and apparently tested negative. I thought it was maybe a good idea to go to the training camp and be isolated. Obviously, everybody still has to travel to Tcheliabinsk.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Only Lisa Tuktamysheva (and Gleb Lutfullin) were diagnosed with Covid-19 in Mishin's group after Rostelecom. The others in the group, including the coaches, were fine, thank God. The skaters have been training (maybe just missed two days or so as a preacautionary measure when they had symptoms of a cold). Lisa returned on to the ice the week of the St. Petersburg Championships. She luckily did not develop pneumonia. The skaters that are at Nationals went to Novogorsk on Monday (Dec 14) for a training camp. Everyone was again tested on arrival and apparently tested negative. I thought it was maybe a good idea to go to the training camp and be isolated. Obviously, everybody still has to travel to Tcheliabinsk.
Thank you for the update. Today though there has been this alarming short statement from Mishin hinting that the changes in his team are possible/probable due to recent illness... (?):

Hope it is not concerning Mika, sorry for sounding so heartless, of course I don't want Lisa to withdraw from Nationals either or anyone else else.
God what time we live in, every time it feels like there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel - the tunnel seems to get longer...
More withdrawals today, who will get to Tchelyabinsk is a question at this stage.

Last edited:

Tatjana

On the Ice
Interview with Misha on the Federation website:
Talking about Nationals, coming back, coaching change and saying some sweet things about Dasha. :)

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria