Novice Ladies LP (1:30) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Novice Ladies LP (1:30)

iceminx

On the Ice
Baga is the one to watch for the Gala. I believe she came in 1st and they only show the golden novice skaters.

All and all worth watching the Novice Ladies.

I was really hoping to see Nina skate an exhibition...:frown2:
Maybe they'll make an exception like they did when Caroline was a junior and show a clip of her long program...?

Nina, Lauren, Angela, and Marley are talented -Lauren is so artistic, Nina is great all around...

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
With all the fuss created about miss McNabb the last few years, she has yet to live up to it. She struggled with the 2 axel for years and did not attempt any triples this year. She will never get past novice if she does not learn her triples soon.
Funny how soon some people are willing to crown the next national champion when the girl is only 10 years old.

Yeah, I don't get all the hype either.

oleada

Record Breaker
My favorites in this competition were Baga and Marley. Baga has such nice basics and lovely presentation but I was also impressed with Marley's speed and the quality of her jumps. Both are lovely skaters and I'm so glad to see them go 1-2!

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
With all the fuss created about miss McNabb the last few years, she has yet to live up to it. She struggled with the 2 axel for years and did not attempt any triples this year. She will never get past novice if she does not learn her triples soon.
Funny how soon some people are willing to crown the next national champion when the girl is only 10 years old.

I totally agree with this. Of course, I already thought she was over-rated about three or four years ago. The first time I saw a video of her, I thought she was a very poorly made Sasha clone. And I'm not even a Sasha fan.