On Reaching 75 years old. | Golden Skate

On Reaching 75 years old.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

It feels really odd reaching 75. I still camp out a whole bunch, travel, motorcycle tour, hike, run/walk a treadmill 5 miles in one hour each day. I am still active due to a whole bunch of really cool meds my docs give me....I have discovered cruising where I can talk with good people from all over the world. But I dont think I could have made it without being pushed along for 39 years by my partner...that's secret one.

Secret two is finding ways to stay in touch with people even if you live out in the middle of nowhere. (see post 2)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Cruising is an excellent way to keep in touch with people and learn about them...they are from all over the world of course...

Everyone has a story....you just have to ask them.....
Tanny is from Thailand....her problems and joys are pretty much what mine are....of all my temp grand daughters, she is the best.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
happy birthday! wishing you health and happiness. i also love cruising, one of my favorite vacations.
For my birthday I booked another Panama canal cruise in late 2025. Got 3 booked before then. I just love talking with people from Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipeans. Here are my cabin stewards from my last cruise, Gmin and Dwi (G-man and Dewy). Dwi was headed home to Bali after this cruise.