On Reaching 75 years old. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

On Reaching 75 years old.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Happy Birthday!! πŸŒ»πŸŽ‰πŸ˜»πŸ’™πŸ©΅πŸŒ·πŸ¦‹πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ§!!! And many more travels, adventures and skating !! to come.. all the BEST!
Thank you. I hope so....But everyone remember that when you get to extreamly late 50-s....like 75 for instance....its time to fullfill your dreams cause you never know what is around the corner....I am so glad I didnt put off so many things......you will have good days and bad days and meet very many interesting people and they all have a story...its not important what they look like...its important that you communicate.

Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you.....dont give up....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
NOW I feel old...got my alma mater reunion notice in the mail...the planes they show were built in the last century....the planes I soloed in and got my licence in were built 30 years earlier. :palmf:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! I guess at my age I mourn them LOL! There needs to be a support group for active old people to talk with.....
There probably is. We have active older adult groups at the YMCA, Senior Olympics, etc

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad you had a happy birthday and are doing so well. Thank you for posting your words of wisdom. Having just achieved a milestone birthday of my own, I am starting to revisit my dreams and goals and my place at work. I can only dream of reaching that age, longevity does not run in my family so I am considering retiring sooner rather than later - just need to finish off a few things and get the last pieces in place.