Planning ahead for Nationals....... | Golden Skate

Planning ahead for Nationals.......

LadyM76

Rinkside
I have the privilege of attending Nationals in Portland. I would like to make arrangements ahead of time to have soneone record the skating for me. I would prefer to have it on DVD but VHS would work fine. Is there anyone here that could help me? I would also like to be able to share "Spoilers" with the boards on the internet, but I'm not sure how to go about it? Any help that anyone here can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
LadyM76 aka Mary
PS.....I can't believe that I am going to be at the skating live in person, instead of getting spoiled online.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I can post the news and photos off of the USFSA if you want and then you can provide us with the detailed results.

Will that be ok????

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I will also be posting spoilers... my guess is there will be a thread where all of us lucky ones can post our feelings on things... I'm not sure I'll be able to id jumps, but I'll still have my opinions :laugh: :rock:

sk8addict

On the Ice
dvd of 2005 nationals

We would like a dvd of the 2005 US nationals also. We'll be there & want to watch when we get home with our friends we are taking to St. Louis. Any help appreciated.

LadyM76

Rinkside
I want a DVD too.....

I would like to have a DVD of Nationals as well, since I won't be home to record it. What I would like to provide is something like "Play by Play" spoilers. If I can find someone that would be willing to post spoilers for me, I could/would call in regularly. Probably during the breaks in between groups.
Any help with DVD or posting spoilers would be appreciated.
LadyM76