Plushy to be a Dad Again!! | Golden Skate

Plushy to be a Dad Again!!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I thought Mishin said NO food, alcohol and sex before Olympics!!!:eek:Bad plushy..!:biggrin:

I kid..only i think i saw the source of these article, an interview of them, and plushywife said that they want twins and she hopes she wears pregnant clothes by summer, not that they expect a baby!
Although if it is true congrats, cant wait to see dozen little blonde mullet babies with skates!:clap:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought Mishin said NO food, alcohol and sex before Olympics!!!:eek:Bad plushy..!:biggrin:
I would imagine Mishin will say that a few days before the competition, especially the alcohol part. :laugh: :laugh:

seniorita said:
Although if it is true congrats, cant wait to see dozen little blonde mullet babies with skates!:clap:
I hope his wife get the haircuts for the kids....unless mullets come back into style. :clap: :clap:

Seniorita, don't you think Ant should start the Mullett trend???

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I, too, cannot find any credible Russian source for this information. A rumor more likely than not. The whole "twin" thing is just ridiculous, btw - it's based on the fact that twins run in Plush's family, not his wife's.

dewey

Rinkside
It is my understanding that she is not pregnant now, but hopes to become pregnant soon.