Podium Pictures | Golden Skate

Podium Pictures

ATW27

On the Ice
Hey All

Has anyone come across any pictures of the medals podiums from CoC this weekend? I've been looking all over the web for some, but havn't meet with any luck so far. Thanks.

Andy W.

brenlynn

On the Ice
nice pictures! the pages took about two hours a piece to open, but they are nice!!

direct links to just the pictures...
women 1
women 2
irina

the pages took so long for me to load because of the chinese characters, so if anyone else has that problem, just look at the pictures via those links!

joannie looks so happy :rock:

wvgal57

On the Ice
Irina's freeskate is based on Pushkins "Queen of Spades" and she is the Countess. It's a novel idea with choreography by Igor Bobrin who used this idea for the choreography even though none of the music is from the piece itself. Unique idea. Her dress cements the whole idea of her using the "secret" of the cards. This program is becoming a :love: of mine.

wvgal57 said:
Irina's freeskate is based on Pushkins "Queen of Spades" and she is the Countess. It's a novel idea with choreography by Igor Bobrin who used this idea for the choreography even though none of the music is from the piece itself. Unique idea. Her dress cements the whole idea of her using the "secret" of the cards. This program is becoming a :love: of mine.
Unique only if you like that sort of thing. I'm not into daggers (Mma Butterfly), waving arms (Swan Lake), imaginery war (Gladiators). But hey, that's me. I want to see figure skating as sport without the frills of an exhibition.
Joe

Vash01

Medalist
wvgal57 said:

Bobrin has done this sort of thing before- in B&S's 'Citylights' LP. The music is not from Citylights at all (I discovered it when I watched the video of the Chaplin movie). Some of it is from Limelight and the rest is from something else (Chaplin fans, please help!). It worked very well with the flowergirl story (from Citylights) weaved into the choreography.

Vash