Positive Remarks Please!!!!! | Golden Skate

Positive Remarks Please!!!!!

LadyM76

Rinkside
Things You Like......

Hi Everyone,

I tend to surf a lot of different skating boards, and I have noticed some things. There seems to be a lot of negativity and/or bashing. So I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to say some positive things, or things they do well about several skaters.
For example:
Sasha-Love her extention and her spins are amazing.
Fumie Seguri(sp?)- I love her lightness on the ice.
Irina- I like her bubbliness off the ice, and her jumps on the ice.
Jenny- I enjoy her smile, and admire her streingth(I too lost my mom and at very young)
Yukina Ota- I've only seen her once, but was enthralled with her musicality, and the way she moved. I think she only landed one strong jump, but it didn't matter.
Oksana- She was/is a ballerina on the ice, and I like how high her double axel is/was.
Michelle-I fell in love with Michelle the first time I saw her when she was 14 yrs old. I love her consistency, competiveness, and her "Never give up" attitude. I like her speed and command that she has on the ice.
Ok....So can you tell I like Ladies skating?....lol.
LadyM76

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
LadyM76:

Yes, all skaters deserve our respect.

Thanks.

Kasey

Medalist
With all your comments on ladies skating, I wanted to add a nice comment.....

Yuka Sato is someone who always, with EVERY performance and program, appears to be in total joy to be skating! She always has a beautiful serene look or huge smile on her face, and makes watching her (already a great experience) even more special!

Kasey

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey, welcome to GS, Lady..........great idea for a thread.....42