Pulkinens's blades damaged in locker in NYC | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pulkinens's blades damaged in locker in NYC

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Moral of the story: Never trust us New Yorkers and lock your stuff up real good when you are around us. Haha

I always get a kick out of the fact that figure skating is supposed to be an upper class, elite endeavor but there is a lot of jealousy, pettiness and sabotage to go around.

Imagine a football team stealing their opponents cleats before the game. Or going in and clubbing their opponents.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
Moral of the story: Never trust us New Yorkers and lock your stuff up real good when you are around us. Haha

I always get a kick out of the fact that figure skating is supposed to be an upper class, elite endeavor but there is a lot of jealousy, pettiness and sabotage to go around.

Imagine a football team stealing their opponents cleats before the game. Or going in and clubbing their opponents.

Actually this kind of thing has happened in football. Not the clubbing but things like "equipment sabatoge" , failure to turn on the A/C in the opposing teams locker room, stealing the play book etc.. I have a friend who is an equipment manager for a top tier US college football team. They have very strict security before games in the locker room for just this reason.