"R&J": TTMM, Yagudin, Kulik, VT and others | Page 3 | Golden Skate

"R&J": TTMM, Yagudin, Kulik, VT and others

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Thank you so much for all these posts, Rina!!!
I just started watching figure skating in 2020 and it may be too late to say it here, but really, your posts have helped me a lot! R&J is now my FAVORITE stage show! So bad I can't understand Russian and thus don't know the lyrics, but the performance is good enough and already beyond language anyway
Well, since you resurrected this thread I might as well post the links to the Averbukh shows that Russian Seasons aired in their Stay Home initiative last year.
- Romeo and Juliette
- Alice in Wonderland
- Carmen

They are all excellent quality professional recordings. :) Hope you enjoy them!

noeleyle

On the Ice
They are all excellent quality professional recordings. :) Hope you enjoy them!
OMG thank you so much!!! I've been dying for a good Carmen record:party2: still I wish there could be subtitles. Although the main plots are easily understood, I really want to know how they made the lyrics and lines...must be wonderful...

noeleyle

On the Ice
Does anyone know if they have an album of R&J's songs? Or is there any way to see the lyrics? I'm just dying to know what they sing about and talk about on stage.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Does anyone know if they have an album of R&J's songs?
I think they didn’t try to make such an album. I don’t think such an album would be popular. These songs are not bad, when they sound in a show, but I think they are not great songs which could live their own life (out of this show).

noeleyle

On the Ice
I think they didn’t try to make such an album. I don’t think such an album would be popular. These songs are not bad, when they sound in a show, but I think they are not great songs which could live their own life (out of this show).
Yeah that makes sense. It's just pretty difficult for non-Russian speakers to understand the lines. Or maybe is there anyway to get subtitles?

Last edited: