Russian Elder Age Nationals 02-05 Apr | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Russian Elder Age Nationals 02-05 Apr

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
so, as usual, who will get the spots next year? Kanysheva, Valieva, Khromykh, Usacheva, Frolova? and the boys? Samsonov, Mozalev, Gumennik, Vetlugin, Kunitsa?

For girls, my guess is Valieva/Kromykh/Usacheva/Vasilieva/Tarakanova/Sinitsyna/Kanysheva/Safonova with first spots and all but one with second spots.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:agree2:

Add Tarakanova, Sinitsyna and probably also Vasilieva, if she stay between juniors. I hope Safonova will get a chance too.

There is even more boys in competition for the spots, but Yablokov was selected for the EYOF and Danielian's presence seem still safe.
as i said before, safonova needs more love :dev2: and chances to shine. as for danielian, i thought he would turn senior next season

For girls, my guess is Valieva/Kromykh/Usacheva/Vasilieva/Tarakanova/Sinitsyna/Kanysheva/Safonova with first spots and all but one with second spots.

will tarakanova stay in juniors next year?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
as i said before, safonova needs more love :dev2: and chances to shine. as for danielian, i thought he would turn senior next season

will tarakanova stay in juniors next year?

Why? He's only 15, doesn't have a solid quad and would get no GPs. Moving up would be silly. The boys don't normally move up as soon as they are eligible like the girls often do.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
8+7 ? :scratch3:

I dunno, i'm not expecting to see a season of total dominance from this group, not with Alysa Liu, Young You that may be the Yelim Kim of the last season, maybe even Kurakova in the bunch.
One bronze and some of them will lose the second chance, and there will be also the JGP Russia event, where obviously at least one of them can be bronze at max.

I think will see at least nine russians on the next JGP season.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Why? He's only 15, doesn't have a solid quad and would get no GPs. Moving up would be silly. The boys don't normally move up as soon as they are eligible like the girls often do.

probably it was something i heard around