Russian Junior and Senior Test Skates | Golden Skate

Russian Junior and Senior Test Skates

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Russian Test Skates will soon start.

Everyone will want to hear about the new programs, how the skaters and dancers did, and view any video!

Please post anything you have here!

Thank you, @nussnacker

There will be LIVE STREAM!!

Looks like Rusfed just wanted to make everyone nervous! Test skates will be streamed via 1tv channel website! :party2:

first stream is tomorrow.

Thank you @AlexBreeze
Schedule
Junior test skates schedule (UTC+3)

Ice Dance
August 3rd. Rhythm Dance. 16:00
August 4th. Free Dance. 14:00

Single Skating
August 4th. Men. Short Program. 16:00
August 5th. Men. Free Skating. 14:00
August 5th. Women. Short Program. 16:00
August 6th. Women. Free Skating. 14:00

Pair Skating
August 10th. Short Program. 15:00
August 11th. Free Skating. 15:00

Last edited:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Junior test skates schedule (UTC+3)

Ice Dance
August 3rd. Rhythm Dance. 16:00
August 4th. Free Dance. 14:00

Single Skating
August 4th. Men. Short Program. 16:00
August 5th. Men. Free Skating. 14:00
August 5th. Women. Short Program. 16:00
August 6th. Women. Free Skating. 14:00

Pair Skating
August 10th. Short Program. 15:00
August 11th. Free Skating. 15:00

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Update on fsrussia.ru:

In Novogorsk started pre-season skates of junior skaters​

01 August 2021
In Novogorsk, the pre-season gathering of junior skaters of the Russian team began, which will end with test skates - a demonstration of the programs with which the athletes will start in the upcoming season. Dancers were the first to come to the Olympic base of the Novogorsk UTC, a total of 12 dance pairs will take part in the skates. All skaters passed PCR tests, the results are negative. Today, the athletes held the first training on ice.

The composition of the participants of the dance duets: Vasilisa Kaganovskaya - Valery Angelopol, Sofia Kachushkina - Oleg Muratov, Sofia Leontieva - Daniil Gorelkin, Taisiya Linchevskaya - Timur Babayev-Smirnov, Olga Mamchenkova - Mark Volkov, Alisa Ovsyankina - Matvey Samokhin, Anna Rumak - Gleb Goncharov, Ekaterina Rybakova - Ivan Makhnonosov, Margarita Svistunova - Dmitry Studenikin, Sofia Tyutyunina - Alexander Shustitsky, Irina Khavronina - Dario Chirizano, Elizaveta Shichina - Gordey Khubulov.
Edit: I don't really follow ice dance, so I just took the names as they came up in the translation. My apologies in case I messed up a name/transliteration!

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The only problem, no link… because I’m up for watching ice dance, heh, I miss skating so much 😊
My hope is that someone will have managed to dig up a link/video source by the time we get to Junior men. 1tv streamed it in 2019 and 2020, but I'm still a little worried since this year we have the Summer Olympics in parallel and 1tv might throw all their man- and server-power that way. 😩

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
My hope is that someone will have managed to dig up a link/video source by the time we get to Junior men. 1tv streamed it in 2019 and 2020, but I'm still a little worried since this year we have the Summer Olympics in parallel and 1tv might throw all their man- and server-power that way. 😩
Yeah, I also checked a couple of smaller hosts, but nothing yet. I think Olympics might be a touch more high priority for channel 1. Like, I know how skewed my perspective is, but on the other hand, yeah, I bet it. Luckily, once Summer Oly is done, Winter one ramp up becomes a big deal, and FS is a big thing for that, so… 🤞they will prioritize it from that point on.

anyway, I will keep looking!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I wonder if Vetlugin and Lutfullin will perform? They aren't with their group in Tartu.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
If you are on instagram, you can share this post and tag everyone. It is an open letter from fans of figure skating to the FFKR regarding the situation with the live broadcast of the test skates of the junior team of Russia. Maybe it helps?
Thanks @flanker for pointing it out in the first place.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Yeah it looks like no stream is planned. From what ive understood f.u.n sector is pretty connected account in russian figure skating so they would know if there is a stream or not. Hope that they will stream it tho , it doesnt have to be done by channel 1. Other channels that stream local comps exist like Main Stream does really good job with moscow comps, maybe they could get them to film it and stream it.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Not sure how reliable that is, but f.u.n.sector also posted the entry list for girls:
Group 1: Akatieva, Petrosyan, Berestovskaya, Samodelkina, Frolova, Kulikova
Group 2: Zhilina, Muravyova, Zinina, Gorbacheva, Shiryaeva (?? never heard of her), Zakharova, Sadkova

Edit: Links to Live Streams on 1tv youtube channel:
Junior Ladies SP: https://youtu.be/PmoUJ6yginY
Junior Ladies FS: https://youtu.be/SpH4IHk2m2E

Last edited:

Novalis

Record Breaker
Not sure how reliable that is, but f.u.n.sector also posted the entry list for girls:
Group 2: Zhilina, Muravyova, Zinina, Gorbacheva, Shiryaeva, Zakharova, Sadkova
Funsector has been a good source for me.

Damn, that is one fine entry list. There has to be a live stream :pray:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Group 2: Zhilina, Muravyova, Zinina, Gorbacheva, Shiryaeva (?? never heard of her), Zakharova, Sadkova
The main question is if that list is from a reliable source, or if they just have added the girls from the temporary entries and alternates of JGP France and the expected Sambo's candidates.

Either ways, they may be right.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm super excited to see Kirill Sarnovsky on the list! He's got a new SP and I've only seen him perform it in some little competition and he didn't have a costume yet.

I hope they don’t forget about the ice cream for our little guy Ilia.
For sure! And if not, his fan club (surely he's got a fan club :biggrin:) should present him with one afterwards.