4. Sofia Samodurova
5. Ksenia Sinitsyna
Group 2:
6. Anna Shcherbakova
7. Alena Kostornaya
8. Alexandra Trusova
9. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
10. Kamila Valieva
Looks like non-stop action! Fingers crossed transmission is okay. Does anyone know if these links are for Ted’s commentary?

Ella339

On the Ice
Looks like the wonderful Rita Mamun will do the interviews with our skaters in Chelyabinsk for 1tv:

OT, or maybe not so much: Over the Limit, the documentary that was made about her Rio journey, is eye-opening regarding the training conditions these amazing athletes go through. I think it should be mandatory watching for every figure-skating fan.

From YouTube:
An intimate portrait of the world's most outstanding rhythmic gymnast Margarita Mamun, the main representative of the prestigious Russian National Team. The film presents a groundbreaking year in her life, from the 2015 World Championships to the 2016 Olympic Games. The gymnast has the chance of a lifetime to become an Olympic champion, competing with the best friend from her club, Yana Kudryavtseva. Owing to coach Irina Viner, rhythmic gymnastics in Russia is much more than just a sport discipline. It is a hermetic world and a source of great fame for gymnasts. The story about Margarita Mamun acts as a parable of the training system created by Irina Viner. What does it mean to live constantly under the pressure of expectations? Over the Limit is a film about a struggle for dreams and the solitude of a distinguished individual.
ETA: if you know nothing about her, like I did, don't look her up and watch the whole thing fully unspoiled. It only lasts an hour. More impactful that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
I’m so confused about the timing for this - the YouTube link says it’s going to start in another 88 mins but it should have already started with the time difference between Chelyabinsk and where I’m based?!

Azikin

Medalist
When is it starting exactly? Too bad senior test skates don't have their own thread and there's juniors timeline on the first page.. 🤔

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I’m so confused about the timing for this - the YouTube link says it’s going to start in another 88 mins but it should have already started with the time difference between Chelyabinsk and where I’m based?!
Don't worry, it's set to start in 1h 20mins. Trust the starting time for the stream on youtube.