Sasha on NBC's Las Vegas | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sasha on NBC's Las Vegas

Red Dog said:
That's a matter of opinion. But a picture of the two side-by-side convinced ME that Tara is by far the "prettier" one (at least with the make-up on). But that's only MY opinion.
And we all cherish your opinions.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
IDLERACER said:
Obviously the picture that you two are talking about is THIS one. ... :

Now that we can see the two of them together, what kind of film or TV show would be good if someone wanted to cast them together?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
Idle- I'm a guy as well. Ha.

That's actually not the picture I was talking about but it works just fine. I still think Tara is the "hotter" of the two. Hehe.

Don't you think Sasha has too much of a baby face (and body) to actually look "hot".? She is a beautiful girl but she looks so YOUNG. IMO she is much prettier than Tara, but Tara has better hair. Neither are as pretty as the gorgeous Tanith Belbin....perfect facial features.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Don't you think Sasha has too much of a baby face (and body) to actually look "hot".? She is a beautiful girl but she looks so YOUNG. IMO she is much prettier than Tara, but Tara has better hair. Neither are as pretty as the gorgeous Tanith Belbin....perfect facial features.

You got it. :yes: :agree:

(well, except for the "she's prettier than Tara" part, but I can live with that.)

password

On the Ice
tanith looks a lot like julia roberts.
(RD just hates cohen...IMO of course)

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
tanith looks a lot like julia roberts.

Really? I personally don't think there's any resemblance between the two whatsoever. They both are good-looking in their own way (ok, Julia is more goodlooking and Tanith is more "hot" :biggrin:).

IDLERACER

Medalist
If it's of any interest, HERE is a picture of Sasha and Tara six years ago, when they were team-mates in Improv On Ice. (blue shirts in the center). They were 15 and 17 years old at the time, which is why Tara is slightly taller (they are now about the same height).

Lonewolf

On the Ice
Nice picture, I wish I could see them better. After looking at the pictures posted here, I have to vote for Sasha, IMO she is prettier or at least more photogenic than Tara.

soogar

Record Breaker
I thikn Tara has more character in her face. Sasha is very pretty but also very doll-like.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I saw a promo for Vegas tonight and a clip of their upcoming show and the announcer said with "guest star Sasha Cohen". Then it showed a brief scene with Sasha(non speaking). People I have to tell you she looks amazing.

R.D.

Record Breaker
...and looks have absolutely nothing to do with acting ability. :rofl: skate fans...

IDLERACER

Medalist
Here is Yahoo TV's blurb on the May 5th episode. Apparently she plays herself:

"Fidelity, Security, Delivery"
Athlete Sasha Cohen stops by the Montecito; Delinda answers Dr. Derek's marriage proposal; Sam and Woody share a romantic weekend together.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Lonewolf said:
I don't know, she may just surprise us!

I agree. Sasha may have hidden talent and surprise us all. If not
she can take acting classes to improve if she really is interested in
acting. I wish her luck anyway.

demarinis5 said:
I agree. Sasha may have hidden talent and surprise us all. If not
she can take acting classes to improve if she really is interested in
acting. I wish her luck anyway.
There's always the casting couch.:think:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Lonewolf said:
I don't know, she may just surprise us!

I suppose it's possible. We haven't seen her act yet (and I don't know about watching a show I totally have no interest in just to see her) but I'd be skeptical.

Lanie

On the Ice
Sasha plays herself.

So I am sure there will be no bad acting involved...on her part...

nattie

Spectator
i'm so excited about her airing...i love that show....sasha really is brilliant...on and off the ice

password

On the Ice
Is this airing tomorrow night or next friday because some people said the promo says tomorrow but on her website it says May 5 (or whatever next fri date is)?