Seeking advice boot for 8 yr old figure skater | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Seeking advice boot for 8 yr old figure skater

Friday

Rinkside
I'm in Munich, are you? I haven't been impressed by sharpening the place mentioned above did for my skates either. But to be fair, I am skating on an 18-20 year old pair that I pulled out of storage and have hated these blades (Jackson Legacy) since about 30 seconds after I got them, and they are a bit rusty from storage.
No, I'm not living in Munich, but it's the nearest city from my place. My old blades have been okay (or as okay as Jackson Mark IV could be) and after their sharpening I had trouble skating backwards. So I won't let them sharpen my blades anymore...
This was where I was thinking of going. Have you gone there? I'm in Jacksons now, but don't know if they're still the right fit for me, and have had issues with my feet, so I want a good fitter. Debating there or Berlin. Both are about the same distance from me.
No, I've never been there myself, but I know an Austria girl who got their skates there, and one User here visited them I think...
I got my skates in Frankfurt (because it was either Frankfurt or Dresden for me) and although it wasn't a proper fitting - they didn't really measure my feet apart from their length) - my skates are awesome and fit me like a glove.
But I went to them after knowing exactly what I want thanks to the expertise of @Ic3Rabbit and her help ^^

I would root for St. Pölten :)