So the skating "off-season" has begun... | Golden Skate

So the skating "off-season" has begun...

R

RED DOG45

So the skating "off-season" has begun...

And I'm off to watch some basketball!

Well, not exactly, but still...my interest in this sport has lasted a little over a year but it has been slowly waning since the start of this year...and I don't even know if i'm going to come back and watch next season (I may stay on the boards though). With the offseason here I'm afraid I am going to lose interest faster than ever (with nothing happening)...Well if I do I'm saying a premature goodbye to everyone here...

N

nysk8r

Re: So the skating "off-season" has begun...

If there was ever a need for an all figure skating channel, it would be right now. :(

Red Dog-
When basketball seaon ends, you shall come back to the light- that is, the light that reflects off the ice rink. :p

S

Show 42

.........Red Dog, you'll be back.......the force is strong in those who watch figure skating..........;) 42

M

mathman444

Michigan State just lost to Texas. Bummer for me, good for you.

I assume you're a Texas fan? With all of the favorites faltering, Texas should go all the way!

MM

D

DORISPULASKI

Have a great summer! But check in. Sometimes the off season topics are the most fun.

dpp

R

RED DOG45

I'm actually an NBA fan, but the Houston Rockets are just out of the playoffs (and I think they deserve to be in their place, frankly). I guess I'll cheer for the San Antonio Spurs since SA is the closest to Houston but I do NOT want the Lakers to win a fourth championship :x I do watch college basketball every now and again but don't keep up with it.

S

Show 42

College basketball is driving me nuts. Both my sons are in several "Fantasy" sports leagues. I have to keep fighting them off the computer.......they want to check scores and I want to check my forums.........42

S

sk8guy2k2

I think there is still one or two events in this season left, minor ones, though...so after that...I might come here less often until the next season starts...not saying bye yet...:)

L

Lipinskifan19

RedDog, I am with you about the Lakers. Ugh I can't stand them!! Shaq is my least favorite player, he is just TOO BIG and that gives him a huge advantage, so much I almost think it's unfair to let him play. But that's just my opinion, lol. I hope the Nets can win!:D

S

sk8guy2k2

Lakers...there's Shaq, Kobe, Shaq, Kobe....oh and did I mention Shaq?:lol:

J

Joesitz

First of all there is the METS, but they already lost opening day, damn it.

Other than the Mets, we can discuss MK's faults. They are always a popular discussion.

Joe

A

anastasiabeaverhoussen

Oh no

Looks like I am finding you guys right before you go on hiatus! I will have to remember this site for next year. Is there a TV schedule on here somewhere?

H

hrmsk8ngnutt

Re: Oh no

Welcome Anastasia!!! I must say that as a big W&G fan, I just love your name!!! :D

Heather's TV schedule site is the best - here is a link

heatherw.com/mk/sch.htm

You should also check out her Michelle Kwan fan page.

Even though the season is over, do check in occasionally - hope that you are having fun on this site.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

A

anastasiabeaverhoussen

haha

I wondered if anyone would get my name!!
Thanks for the schedule! So far my day here has been very interesting. I will be certain to check back again.

J

Joesitz

Re: haha

THERE ARE ALL THOSE REPEATS WHICH ONE CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDS ON THE RESULTS AND SEND NEW MESSAGES TO GOLDEN SKATE FORUM.

ALSO THERE IS THE EVER POPULAR SPRING OPEN. I wonder who will skate that?

Joe