CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Junior Grand Prix Baltic Cup FS: Results; Protocols
ISU Junior Grand Prix Baltic Cup Ladies: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4bAstasjGc

Stefania finished 16th out of 49 in the FS, with a score of 91.86. This meant that she climbed to 19th place overall, with a score of 135.27.

Here is what I wrote in the competition thread at the time:

I've always loved "Nagada Sang Dhol". So I was so excited when I saw that she would be skating to it.

That said, I thought one of the later pieces of music was a bit too frantic for skating to.

Pity about the landing on the Double Toe. But everything else was absolutely brilliant!!!

Was that a stumble just before her ending pose, or part of the choreography?

I know I'm biased because she's my kid, but I LOVE THIS PROGRAMME!!!!!!

Deserved new leader.

:cheer: WELL DONE STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

And here are some photos taken in the arena by @NoNameFace during Stefania's programme:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/posts/3021487

Looking at the protocols, I am wondering if I watched the same programme as the Judges. Because there are far more minuses than I would have expected. In fact, the first four elements were completely minuses in terms of GOE and Judges marks! :drama:

The opening element was a Triple Flip, and she had a bit of a wobbily landing. But, it was barely more than noticeable. Unfortunately, it was noticed! Judge 5 gave -1; Judge 3 gave -2; four Judges gave -3; and three Judges gave -4. She also got -1.67 in GOE. I thought that was harsh. But, apparently she landed on the quarter and didn't have a clear edge. And I wouldn't have been able to pick that out.

The second element was a Triple Lutz-Double Axel-Double Axel in sequence (as opposed to in combination). And I didn't see anything wrong with it. But it turned out that, like the Flip, the final Double Axel was landed on the quarter. So, -1.10 in GOE; and -1 from two Judges; -2 from six Judges; and -3 from Judge 8.

The third element, the Triple Lutz on it's own, looked fine to me but was under-rotated. Consequently, it also got all minuses, with -1.55 in GOE; and -2 from Judge 2; -3 from five Judges; and -4 from three Judges.

It was hard to miss what when wrong with the fourth element, the Double Toe, though. She had a stumble on the landing, coming very close to a hand down. But, she managed to avoid it. However, the damage had been done. Four -4's; and five -5's. That said, the GOE was actally better than the previous elements, at -0.59.

Thankfully, things improved from there. Apart from a couple of -1's on the next element, the Flying Sit Spin (which I didn't see anything wrong with), there was only one more element that had any minuses. This was the seventh element, the Triple Loop-Double Toe, and the only thing wrong with it was that it was off-axis. And the Judges marks were not too bad, ranging from 0 to -2, with GOE of -0.49.

The rest of the programme was fine. And the moment just before the end pose must have been treated as choreography, because there was no sign of her getting punished for it.

Stefania finished the Free Skate 3.61 points behind 15th position, Valentina ANDRIANOVA (DEU), and 3.77 points ahead of 17th position, Julia van DIJK (NED).

Overall, Stefania finished 0.10 points behind 18th position, Ginevra Lavinia NEGRELLO (ITA), and 3.21 points ahead of 20th position, Mariia SENIUK (ISR). Stefania was 0.87 points behind 17th position, Rosa REPONEN (FIN), and 2.76 points behind 16th position, van Dijk.

It just shows how costly singling out the Double Axel in the SP was. She would probably have finished in 16th position overall if she had completed it. (15th position was too far ahead).

All of which means that when she does both programmes clean, she will be in contention for a Top 15 finish, if not a Top 10.

And we don't have long to wait, as she is doing back-to-back-to-back competitions. She will be doing the last Junior GP in Egna / Neumarkt, Italy, this week, and then doing the Trophée Métropole Nice Côte D'Azur in France the following week.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Stefania will be starting the second part of her triple-header today with her second Junior GP appearance of the season in Enga / Neumarkt, Italy.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 13:00:00 CEST (11:00:00 GMT / 12:00:00 BST / 14:00:00 EEST / 14:00:00 MSK). So 6 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 41st skater to start. So, third skater to go in Group 8 (the final group).

The Group 8 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:09:30 CEST (16:09:30 GMT / 17:09:30 BST / 19:09:30 EEST / 19:09:30 MSK). So 11h 9m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 18:28:00 CEST (16:28:00 GMT / 17:28:00 BST / 19:28:00 EEST / 19:28:00 MSK). So 11h 28m from now.

But, those times may change if somebody that is due on before her withdraws.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwwqDyzX2q8

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://results.isu.org/results/sea...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/jgpita2022/SEG003.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Junior Grand Prix Egna / Neumarkt Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67_eDn-DgKQ

Stefania finished 26th out of 44 in the SP, with a score of 42.38.

Unfortunately, the final group of the SP was on when I was eating. So, having watched all of the previous 7 groups LIVE, I did not see Stefania's group. But, I did subsequently watch the whole group.

The opening two elements were a nightmare. On the first, the Triple Lutze-Triple Toe combination, she had to really stretch on landing the first part, and then had a very wobbly landing on the second part, narrowly avoiding a hand down as she tried to regain her balance. This landing meant that the Triple Toe was downgraded. Six of the Judges gave her -5, while the other three gave her -4. This was the costliest element in terms of GOE, at -2.78.

She then had an absolutely horrible looking fall on the second element, the Triple Loop. I have to be honest, I was amazed when she got up quickly and carried on as if nothing had happened. I genuinely expected her to have hurt herself. Unsurprisingly, it earned universal -5's from the Judges. But, curiously, at -2.45, the GOE was not as bad as it was for the opening element.

Thankfully, that was the end of the mistakes and, hence, the end of the minuses in the Protocols. After that, all the GOE was positive, and all the Judges marks were either positive or neautral.

Everything else looked fine. There were a couple of times when she put her hand down as part of the choreography. Personally, I don't like it. I'm old fashioned - I still think on the principle that putting your hand(s) on the ice means you get penalised. But, it is allowed now as long as it is part of the choreography.

Although the rest of the programme went well, you could see that Stefania was upset after she finished. In fact, she looked like she wanted to cry, but was stopping herself because of the cameras. There were 3 stools, with Sergei and Stefania on the outer stools, and SuperSimone sitting on the middle stool. And all I was thinking was "Just pick up the sloth and give him a big cuddle, Stefania. Cuddles always make you feel better".

Stefania is currently 0.78 points behind 25th position, KIM Min-Chae (KOR), and 0.96 points ahead of 27th position, Emilia SOLOUKHIN (NED). All three are part of a larger group where 15 skaters were covered by 7.45 points, from Livia KAISER (CHE) in 21st position, 2.40 points ahead of Stefania, down to Ivona KLEUT (SRB) in 35th position, 5.05 points behind Stefania.

Just like last week, all of which means that there is a LOT of potential for movement within this group. So, Stefania would need to put in a good performance to make sure that she moves up rather than down.

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 16:05:00 CEST (14:05:00 GMT / 15:05:00 BST / 17:05:00 EEST / 17:05:00 MSK). So 9 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 19th skater to start. So, fourth and penultimate skater in Group 4 (and penultimate to skate before the second resurfacing).

The Group 4 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:21:30 CEST (16:21:30 GMT / 17:21:30 BST / 19:21:30 EEST / 19:21:30 MSK). So 11h 16m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 18:49:00 CEST (16:49:00 GMT / 17:49:00 BST / 19:49:00 EEST / 19:49:00 MSK). So 11h 46m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHv1KE_JvEw

https://results.isu.org/results/sea...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/jgpita2022/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Junior Grand Prix Egna / Neumarkt FS: Results; Protocols
ISU Junior Grand Prix Egna / Neumarkt Ladies: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-mz-uHQ_4

Stefania finished 20th out of 44 in the FS, with a score of 86.94. This meant that she climbed to 21st place overall, with a score of 129.32.

Stefania didn't get off to a good start. She had a very strange fall when attempting to land the opening element, the Triple Flip. She didn't fall in the normal sense, but she did have both hands and both feet on the ice at the same time. Perhaps this is why Judges 5 and 6 gave her -4 rather than the -5 that the other Judges gave. Regardless, she was severely hit in terms of GOE, getting -2.06.

The second element was a Triple Lutz-Double Axel-Double Axel done in sequence rather than in combination. To be brutally honest, she didn't have great landings on any of the three jumps. Consequently, she got -0.93 in GOE, and 0 from Judge 6; -1 from Judges 2 and 9; and -2 from the remaining six Judges.

And she had the same problem when she then did a Triple Lutz on it's own. -0.59 in GOE, and -2 from all the Judges except for Judge 5, who gave 0. The fourth element, the Triple Toe, had probably the worst of what was a bad bunch of landings, and got downgraded. It got -0.63 in GOE and, funnily enough, exactly the same Judges marks as the opening element! Which, given that she fell on the Triple Flip, is a good indicator of how badly the landing went.

The marks for the Flying Sit Spin weren't great (three 0's; three -2's; three -3's), and she got -0.36 in GOE. But I don't know why. The only thing that I noticed was that she was starting to look fatigued.

The Choreographic Sequence was the first element where there were no minuses. It got the highest GOE of the programme, +0.57, and from the Judges got two 0's; four +1's; two +2's; and +3 from Judge 4.

The landing on her Triple Loop wasn't great, and she fell. It was actually similar to the landing on one of her earlier jumps, except on that occasion she managed to stayed upright. This was the costliest element of the programme, getting -2.45 in GOE and -5 from all the Judges.

After this, the programme went well in terms of the elements. However, the Indian dancing didn't go as well. When she did this programme in Gdańsk, it looked very convincing. But in Egna / Neumarkt, it looked frantic.

Stefania finished the Free Skate in a Lithuanian sandwich. She was 1.16 points behind 19th position, Daria AFINOGENOVA, and 3.89 points ahead of 21st position, Meda VARIAKOJYTE. Stefania was actually in between two groups which each contained 5 skaters, with Afinogenova at the bottom of a group covered by 2.03 points that stretched up to 15th position, Carla Anthea GRADINARU (CHE); and Variakojyte at the top of a group covered by 2.50 points that stretched down to 25th position, Barbora TYKALOVÁ (CZE).

Overall, Stefania finished 5.55 points behind 20th position, Livia KAISER (CHE), and 0.40 points ahead of 22nd position, Tykalová. Stefania was at the head of a group of 3 skaters covered by 0.58 points, which was completed by Hannah FRANK (AUT) in 23rd position.

It wasn't the best of skates. In my opinion, it looks like competing at back-to-back events isn't working out. Which isn't a good sign, as this is only week 2 of competing in 3 consecutive events. And it is a shorter gap this time, as her next SP is only 4 days after her FS here.

So, let's hope she has a chance to get some rest in the intervening 3 days. Because it looks like she needs it.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Stefania will be starting the third part of her triple-header today at the Trophée Métropole Nice Côte D'Azur in France.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 14:00:00 CEST (12:00:00 GMT / 13:00:00 BST / 15:00:00 EEST / 15:00:00 MSK). So 7 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 7th skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 14:43:30 CEST (12:43:30 GMT / 13:43:30 BST / 15:43:30 EEST / 15:43:30 MSK). So 7h 43m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 14:50:00 CEST (12:50:00 GMT / 13:50:00 BST / 15:50:00 EEST / 15:50:00 MSK). So 7h 50m from now.

https://vimeo.com/761605237

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...JUNIOR--21QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/TMNCA2022/SEG011.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Trophée Métropole Nice Côte D'Azur Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 7th out of 24 in the SP, with a score of 39.86.

Fall on first element. And just about landed the second.

Mmmm. I'm not sure whether she messed up one of her spins later on in the programme, or whether it was fancy choreography getting out of it.

Otherwise, it was very good.

She doesn't look terribly thrilled (probably upset about the fall). And there isn't a lot of talking going on.

Into 2nd, less than a point behind the current leader.

CaroLiza_fan

The first element was supposed to be a Triple Lutz with a combination on the end of it, but ufortunately Stefania fell on the first part. It was strange in that it looked like she had managed to land it, but then slipped. Unsurprisingly, all the Judges gave it -5. And, with GOE of -2.95, this was the costliest element of the programme.

She did manage to land the second element, the Triple Loop, but as I said, it was just about. Consequently, it got no positive marks from the Judges, instead getting 0 from Judge 1; -1 from Judges 2 and 4; and -2 from the remaining three Judges. It also got negative GOE, at -0.74.

Although she went wonkey in the early part of her third element, the Flying Camel Spin, I didn't think anything of it at the time. It could have just been a different way of doing it. But, the panel disagreed. She got -0.40 in GOE and, in terms of Judges marks, got Judge 1 again gave 0; Judge 2 gave -1; three Judges gave -2; and Judge 3 gave -3!

That was the final element that had any minuses.

WRITING (got waylaid reading another thread, and lost track of time!)

Stefania is currently 0.79 points behind 6th position, Carlotta Maria GARDINI (ITA), and 0.03 points ahead of 8th position, Anna Deniz ÖZDEMİR (TUR). All three are part of a larger group where 18 skaters were covered by 9.63 points, from Barbora TYKALOVÁ (CZE) in 5th position, 1.45 points ahead of Stefania, down to Fatma Yade KARLIKLI (TUR) in 22nd position, 8.18 points behind Stefania.

Just like her previous two competitions, all of which means that there is a LOT of potential for movement within this group. So, Stefania would need to put in a good performance to make sure that she moves up rather than down.

After all the travelling and skating she has done over the past 3 weeks, a Top 5 finish would be a great way to round it all off. She deserves it!

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 16:10:00 CEST (14:10:00 GMT / 15:10:00 BST / 17:10:00 EEST / 17:10:00 MSK). So 9 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 18th skater to start. So, sixth and final skater in Group 3 (and sixth skater after the resurfacing).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:02:00 CEST (16:02:00 GMT / 17:02:00 BST / 19:02:00 EEST / 19:02:00 MSK). So 10h 52m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 18:43:30 CEST (16:43:30 GMT / 17:43:30 BST / 19:43:30 EEST / 19:43:30 MSK). So 11h 33m from now.

https://vimeo.com/762163759

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022...JUNIOR--21FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.ffsg.org/resultats/2022-2023/TMNCA2022/SEG012.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
After a well deserved break after doing 3 events in effectively the space of 2 weeks, Stefania will be back in action today at the Bosphorus Cup.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 14:15:00 TRT (11:15:00 GMT / 13:15:00 EET / 14:15:00 MSK). So 5 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 33rd skater to start. So, fourth and antepenultimate skater to go in Group 6 (and fourth skater to go after the second resurfacing).

The Group 6 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:11:30 TRT (15:11:30 GMT / 17:11:30 EET / 18:11:30 MSK). So 9h 56m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 14:50:00 TRT (15:36:00 GMT / 17:36:00 EET / 18:36:00 MSK). So 10h 21m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cerYGh_6QJk

https://www.onlinesonuclar.buzpaten...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.onlinesonuclar.buzpateni.org.tr/index_files/2022_BOSPHORUS/SEG009.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Bosphorus Cup Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 5th out of 37 in the SP, with a score of 45.99.

Stefania was skating to an epic cover of "Sweet Dreams" and, although the first jump wasn't a sweet dream, the rest of the programme was.

She's not happy. As soon as she sat down, she put her head in her hands.

She looks very upset.

Did I miss something? It didn't look that bad to me.

When she first came to the results area, we saw her coach walking out of camera shot (along with SuperSimone). But then he came back and sat with Stefania. And he talked away to her. But, I don't think she was listening. Too upset.

She goes into 4th position, 0.66 points behind 3rd position, Fatma Yade KARLIKLI (TUR).

I know she won't agree, but I'll say this anyway:

CaroLiza_fan

More to follow (not enough resurfacings in the Advanced Novice FS to do all this!)

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 14:00:00 TRT (11:00:00 GMT / 13:00:00 EET / 14:00:00 MSK). So 5 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 33rd skater to start. So, second skater in Group 7 (the final group).

The Group 7 Warm-Up is due to start at 18:40:50 TRT (15:40:50 GMT / 17:40:50 EET / 18:40:50 MSK). So 12h 40m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 18:54:10 TRT (15:54:10 GMT / 17:54:10 EET / 18:54:10 MSK). So 12h 54m from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUMnc1xAgY

https://www.onlinesonuclar.buzpaten...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

https://www.onlinesonuclar.buzpateni.org.tr/index_files/2022_BOSPHORUS/SEG010.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Bosphorus Cup Junior Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
Bosphorus Cup Junior Ladies: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 3rd out of 37 in the FS, with a score of 109.21. This meant that she climbed to 3rd place overall, with a score of 155.20.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Stefania and Marilena are back in action today at the Latvia Trophy. However, there are a lot of question marks around what times things are happening at.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 12:35:00 EET (10:35:00 GMT / 13:35:00 MSK). So 4 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 9th skater to start. So, third skater to go in Group 2.

And that is as much as I can tell you, as the link for the Time Schedule PDF is taking us to a 404 error page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHdLwnJO_Zg

http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/La...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/LatviaTrophy2022/SEG007.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
STEFANIA WON THE JUNIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAMME, AND MARILENA WON THE SENIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAMME!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Latvia Trophy Junior Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 1st out of 24 in the SP, with a score of 56.73.

Oooh. Different music to what she was using earlier in the season.

An epic version of "Young And Beautiful", followed by another song that I don't know.

On the whole, it looked good to me. There was one moment that I wasn't sure whether it was a choreographic slide or whether she fell. But, that should become obvious when the scores are announced.

No deductions, so it must have been a slide.

And we finally have a new leader. She leads by 8.84 points over the skater that kicked off the segment, Julia van DIJK (NED).

CaroLiza_fan

First thing I should point out is that there were no deductions. So, the moment I talked about was classed as a choreographic slide.

From the protocols, the only issue Stefania had was with the very first element. It was a Triple Flip-Triple Toe combination, and she under-rotated the Triple Toe. For this, she got -1.06 in GOE, and minus marks from all the Judges, with Judge 5 giving her -1; Judges 2 to 4 giving her -2; and Judge 1 giving her -3.

After that, all her GOE's were positive. And so were all her Judges marks, with 2 exceptions. For her second element, the Triple Loop, Judge 1 gave her 0, whereas Judges 2 to 4 giving her +1; and Judge 1 gave her +2.

And then for the final element, the Layback Spin, Judge 4 gave her -2. I am convinced that Yurii KLIUSHNIKOV (AZE) must have pressed the wrong button by mistake, because it was so different to what all the other Judges gave. Judge 1 gave her +1; while Judges 2, 3 and 5 gave her +2.

Stefania is currently 4.41 points ahead of 2nd position, Maria Eliise KALJUVERE (EST), and 8.84 points ahead of 3rd position, Julia van DIJK (NED). van Dijk is at the head of a group where 6 skaters are covered by 5.04 points, stretching down to 8th position, Jolanda VOS (NED), who is 13.88 points behind Stefania.

If she has a good Free Skate, Stefania is looking very good for taking the title. And if she makes a mistake or two, she should still be good for the runner-up spot. But, she must not let the pressure get to her because, although van Dijk is a good distance behind her, if Stefania does have a disappointing skate, she could get eaten up by that tight group.

So, fingers crossed that she does have a good Free Skate.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 08:00:00 EET (06:00:00 GMT / 07:00:00 MSK). So 1 hour from now.

Stefania will be the 24th skater to start. So, sixth and last skater in Group 4 (and last skater in the segment).

And that is as much as I can tell you, as the link for the Time Schedule PDF is taking us to a 404 error page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ORdIIr3EA

http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/La...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.kristalice.lv/Results/LatviaTrophy2022/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Stefania will be competing in the figure skating at the European Youth Olympic Festival.

The Junior Ladies SP is due to start today at 12:00:00 CET (11:00:00 GMT / 14:00:00 MSK). So 5 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 6th skater to start. So, sixth and last skater to go in Group 1.

The Group 1 Warm-Up is due to start at 12:00:00 CET (11:00:00 GMT / 14:00:00 MSK). So 5 hours from now.

Stefania is due to start at 12:38:10 CET (11:38:10 GMT / 14:38:10 MSK). So 5h 39m from now.

[Link to be edited in after it becomes available]

https://eyof2023-pdf.microplustimin...WSINGLES-JUNIOR----QUAL000100--__C51A_1.0.pdf

https://eyof2023.microplustimingser...ult/FSK/SS/W/SINGLES-JUNIOR----/QUAL/000100--

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
European Youth Olympic Festival Ladies SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 17th out of 30 in the SP, with a score of 41.36.

Really don't like this version of "Can't Help Falling In Love With You". I may not be an Elvis fan, but he would be better than this!

The opening jump was so big that she had to have a double hands down to land it! :eek:

There was one spin later on that I wasn't sure if she lost control and had to put her hands down, or whether it was a choreographic slide.

But, otherwise, everything looked good.

Erm, why are we not seeing her waiting for her results?

Ah, we're there now.

Neither of them look too full of the joys of spring. Was it maybe not as good a skate as I thought?

It wasn't. Into 5th out of 6, with a score of 41.36. That's her lowest SP score of the season. No wonder they don't look happy.

Hopefully things will go better tomorrow.

:ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

Another thing I really don't like is the layout of the Entries / Results pages for this event. It took me ages just to find the Protocols! :drama:

But when I did, I found out that the opening jump, the Triple Flip, was not only under-rotated, but it was supposed to be in combination. As a result, she got -5 from all the Judges, and -2.12 in GOE.

Because there is no video to check, I am not sure if the spin I was talking about in my comment at the time was her Flying Camel Spin. But, I suspect it might have been, because it got invalidated was invalidated.

These two things certainly explain why her score was so low.

The irony is, everything else scored well. Apart from the opening element, the only minuses she got were two -1's from Judge 5, who was consistently giving lower marks than the other Judges.

Stefania is currently 0.08 points behind 16th position, Arabella SEAR-WATKINS (GBR), and 2.92 points ahead of 18th position, Pernille WITH (NOR). Stefania is at the bottom of a group where 5 skaters are covered by 1.37 points, stretching up to 13th position, Anastasiia VASYLCHENKO (UKR).

All of which means that there is the potential for Stefania to climb considerably up the order.

So, let's hope she puts in a good Free Skate and does just that!

CaroLiza_fan

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 13:00:00 CET (12:00:00 GMT / 14:00:00 MSK). So 6 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 14th skater to start. So, second skater in Group 3 (and second skater after the resurfacing).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 14:58:00 CET (13:58:00 GMT / 15:58:00 MSK). So 7h 58m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 15:12:00 CET (14:12:00 GMT / 16:12:00 MSK). So 8h 12m from now.

https://eoctv.org/live/

https://eyof2023-pdf.microplustimin...WSINGLES-JUNIOR----FNL-000100--__C51B_1.0.pdf

https://eyof2023.microplustimingser...ult/FSK/SS/W/SINGLES-JUNIOR----/FNL-/000100--

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
European Youth Olympic Festival Junior Ladies FS: Results; Protocols
European Youth Olympic Festival Junior Ladies: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Well, I said that being in a close group after the SP meant that Stefania could climb considerably up the order. And I am delighted to now be able to say that that is exactly what she did!

Stefania finished 9th out of 29 in the FS, with a score of 84.34. This meant that she climbed to 11th place overall, with a score of 125.70.

The first few jumps were beautifully done.

Oooh. Popped jump. And then another pop on the next jump.

Then she went back to being beautiful.

Unfortunately, she fell on what I think was her penultimate jump. But she made up for it on the last jump.

Oh, no. When she came off the ice, she was straight into her coach's arms crying her eyes out. :cry:

:ghug:

Aha! SuperSimone is back. 🦥 I noticed him missing yesterday, and was wondering if his absence had jinxed her.

Into the lead of both the FS and overall. And it's the first change of the FS lead for a long time.

With this in mind, although she may not feel like it:

CaroLiza_fan

Looking at the Protocols, I discover now that I didn't notice the mistake that was to be the most costly in terms of GOE! :drama: On her first element, the Triple Flip, Stefania not just under-rotated it, but also did not have a clear edge. This resulted in -1.56 in GOE and Judges marks of three -3's; two -4's; and one -5.

The jumps that I commented about her popping were the Lutz, which she singld out, and the Double Toe. The Lutz got a relatively minor -0.12 in GOE, but there was a great variety of opinions on it from the Judges. Judge 5 gave it 0; three Judges gave it -1; Judge 6 gave it -4; and Judge 3 gave it -5! :drama: With the Double Toe, it was more straightforward. Judge 5 gave it -3; three Judges gave it -4; and two Judges gave it -5.

I didn't notice, but Stefania landed on the quarter on both of the Triple Loops that she did in the second half of the programme (and which, hence, got her extra credit). The first one had a Double Toe attached to it, while the second one was on it's own. The interesting thing is that both got exactly the same responses: -0.98 in GOE; and -2 from all the Judges.

There were two elements in between the Triple Loops. The first was a Layback Spin, where everything was positive. The second was the Triple Salchow that she fell on. It also got downgraded. It got -0.65 in GOE, and -5 from all the Judges.

Although I spotted some of the mistakes, there were a lot that I didn't. Knowing all this now, I can understand why she was so upset.

Stefania finished the Free Skate 3.33 points behind 8th position, Nina FREDRIKSSON (SWE), and 2.12 points ahead of 10th position, Anastasiia VASYLCHENKO (UKR).

Overall, Stefania finished 0.86 points behind 10th position, Mariia DMITRIEVA (ISR), and 0.75 points ahead of 13th position, Vasylchenko. All three were part of a group where 4 skaters were covered by 2.88 points, which was headed by Eve DUBECQ (FRA) in 9th position, 2.13 points ahead of Stefania. You could say that this group was part of a larger group where 5 skaters were covered by 4.97 points, which was headed by Fredriksson, who was 2.09 points ahead of Dubecq and 4.22 points ahead of Stefania.

Although it was not the Free Skate performance that she would have wanted, it was nevertheless good enough to get her into the Top 10 in the FS, and just outside the Top 10 overall. So, if the skate that produced her worst score of the season can do this, imagine what a clean skate can do!

And we don't have long to wait to see her again, as she will be back in action in a few days time at the Bavarian Open in Obrstdorf.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, I did say it wouldn't be long to wait for Stefania to be back in action. She is skating again today at the Bavarian Open.

That's the good news. The bad news is that you have to pay for the stream. So, in light of this and the fact that our electricity is going to be off for part of today due to maintenance work at the local sub-station, I am going to be concentrating on the Sofia Trophy this week.

Due to the number of entries in Junior Ladies (38 in total), they have been split into two competitions of 19 skaters. Stefania will be skating in the first competition.

The Junior Ladies 1 SP is due to start today at 10:30:00 CET (09:30:00 GMT / 12:30:00 MSK). So 3 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 5th skater to start. So, first skater to go in Group 2.

The Group 2 Warm-Up is due to start at 10:57:10 CET (09:57:10 GMT / 12:57:10 MSK). So 3h 27m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 11:03:40 CET (10:03:40 GMT / 13:03:40 MSK). So 3h 33m from now.

https://solidsport.com/bavarian-open/watch/thursday-session-1-junior-women-sp

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BAY/BO2023/FSKWSINGLES-JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BAY/BO2023/SEG011.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Bavarian Open Junior Ladies 1 SP: Results; Protocols

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 3rd out of 16 in the SP, with a score of 50.20.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Stefania's SP, so this report is done purely from the Protocols.

Stefania fell on her opening combination, the Triple Flip-Triple Toe. I am assuming the fall was on the Triple Toe, as it is marked as being under-rotated. She got -2.65 in GOE, and -5 from all the Judges.

And after that opening element, there were no more minuses. All the elements got positive GOE, ranging from +0.25 for her penultimate element, the Double Axel, to +0.61 for her second element, the Triple Loop. And all the Judges marks were in the 0 to +2 range, apart from a +3 which Judge 3 gave for her Step Sequence.

Stefania is currently 1.03 points behind 2nd position, Gabriela GRINBERG (ISR), and 4.84 points ahead of 4th position, Sabina ALIEVA (AZE). Alieva is at the head of a group where 5 skaters are covered by 2.88 points, stretching down to Julia GRABOWSKI (DEU) in 8th position, 7.72 points behind Stefania.

The leader after the SP, Anthea GRADINARU (CHE), is only 3.71 points ahead of Stefania. So, Stefania is in with a shot of winning this. She also has a good buffer behind her. However, is she does have problems in the FS, she could easily be gobbled up by the group behind.

So, let's hope she has a good FS and can get onto a higher step of the podium to the one she provisionally occupies.

CaroLiza_fan

The Junior Ladies FS is due to start at 12:00:00 CET (11:00:00 GMT / 13:00:00 MSK). So 4 hours from now.

Stefania will be the 14th skater to start. So, fourth skater in Group 3 (and fourth skater after the resurfacing).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 13:23:00 CET (12:23:00 GMT / 14:23:00 MSK). So 5h 23m from now.

Stefania is due to start at 13:47:30 CET (12:47:30 GMT / 14:47:30 MSK). So 5h 47m from now.

https://solidsport.com/bavarian-open/watch/friday-session-3-junior-women-fs

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BAY/BO2023/FSKWSINGLES-JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

http://www.deu-event.de/results/BAY/BO2023/SEG013.htm

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
STEFANIA WON THE JUNIOR LADIES FREE SKATE AND THE 🥈 SILVER MEDAL!!!

Bavarian Open Junior Ladies 1 FS: Results; Protocols
Bavarian Open Junior Ladies 1: Results

No video uploaded yet 😞

Stefania finished 1st out of 16 in the FS, with a score of 99.64. This meant that she climbed to 2nd place overall, with a score of 149.84.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Stefania's FS, so this report is done purely from the Protocols.

Looking at the Protocols, the programme appears to have gone very smoothly until the final 3 elements. Apart from three -1's from Judge 6, who was consistently marking lower than the other Judges, there were no negative Judges marks for the first 8 elements that Stefania did.

The first and costliest issues came with Stefania's final combination, the Tiple Salchow-Double Toe. Unfortunately, the protocols don't give an indication of what exactly went wrong. But, she got -1.61 in GOE, and from the Judges got two -3's; three -4's; and -5 from Judge 1.

The next element, the Triple Loop, was funny to look at in the Protocols. It got neutral GOE, and neutral marks from the first four Judges. But then Judge 5 gave it +2, and Judge 6 gave it -1. And it does make you wonder if they were seeing the same thing!

Anyway, the final element was the Change Foot Combination Spin, and it was the second of the two elements that got negative GOE, with -0.09. From the Judges, it got four 0's and two -1's. So, it was only a minor thing.

Stefania finished the Free Skate 2.01 points ahead of 2nd position, Anthea GRADINARU (CHE), and 8.67 points ahead of 3rd position, Gabriela GRINBERG (ISR).

Overall, Stefania finished 1.70 points behind 1st position, Gradinaru, and 7.64 points ahead of 3rd position, Grinberg.

This competition shows just how much a good Free Skate can change things. Stefania was the only skater in the Top 5 of the FS that went clean. And as a result she won the FS, and moved up to the second step of the podium. Meanwhile, the skater that was directly behind her in the SP, Sabina ALIEVA (AZE), had a nightmare of a Free Skate, having 2 falls and 2 downgraded jumps, which dropped her down to 12th in the FS and 9th overall.

After seeing her crying after the FS at her previous 2 events, it was so good to hear that Stefania had a good FS this time. Not only that, but it was her second highest ever FS score, so I am sure she is delighted to come back in style. Nevertheless, I am sure she is a bit annoyed that she just missed out on breaking the 100 point in the FS barrier. That would have really capped it off!

This result was just what Stefania needed. I'm not sure when she will be competing next, but if she continues like this it will really give her a boost going into Junior Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan