Team Alexei Mishin | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Team Alexei Mishin

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
By the way, it turned out that the documentary shown yesterday on Channel One was new after all. It uses some clips from old Mishin documentaries, but also has segments with Kolyada, etc... It is available on the Channel One youtube page under the title "Alexei Mishin's Factory of Champions.":

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
And finally here is the birthday show as aired on Channel78. Of course the video appeared on youtube after I spent a whole afternoon editing my recording of the show, putting together the best quality pieces that I managed to get from my wonky stream, cutting out the commercial breaks and uploading the finished thing to share with you. :palmf: Well, the youtube version has better quality anyway (I could only upload the 720p version because of the massive file size), so enjoy!

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus
One more TV show -The destiny of a person, dedicated to Mishin

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Lol, always some innovation going on in Mishin's school. The little kids are now training with parachutes attached. :laugh: I am sure they'll all grow up to be super fast skaters!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Team Mishin hiking in Kislovodsk:

In the picture: Liza Tuktik and Andrei Lazukin, Misha and Dasha Kolyada, Sofia Samodurova, Nastya Guliakova, Maria Dmitrieva, Matvei Vetlugin, Gleb Lufullin, unknown blonde lady (I don't think it's Prokofieva?), and the team's massage therapist (tall guy in the back). Zhenya Semenenko apparently had to stay in SPB to take his finals.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
In the latest RusFed magazine (World of Figure Skating) several articles are dedicated to the Professor!

- Pages 36-37: I have no idea how to translate the literal title of this article, Мишин от ума. I suspect it might be a wordplay on famous Russian play Горе от ума (Woe from Wit), Russian speakers please correct me!
- Pages 38-41: Sincerely yours... One day with Alexei Mishin on the eve of his birthday.
- Pages 42-51: The Professor and his Dream Team: Alexei Mishin through the eyes of his relatives, students, and friends.

1622741765945.png

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
In the latest RusFed magazine (World of Figure Skating) several articles are dedicated to the Professor!

- Pages 36-37: I have no idea how to translate the literal title of this article, Мишин от ума. I suspect it might be a wordplay on famous Russian play Горе от ума (Woe from Wit), Russian speakers please correct me!
- Pages 38-41: Sincerely yours... One day with Alexei Mishin on the eve of his birthday.
- Pages 42-51: The Professor and his Dream Team: Alexei Mishin through the eyes of his relatives, students, and friends.

View attachment 3869
OMG his little red bowtie! This cover is the best! Wish I could read Russian.