Team Gracie and Ashley | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Team Gracie and Ashley

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
My concern was at one point not all that long ago in the bigger picture she was "drowning" and grabbing on to anything frrom competitions to ice shows and her skating got "worse" and with it her self esteem et al. A little bit more time away from the sport might help to give healing and perspective. Some may disagree but it is like coming back too soon or putting yourself in an environment too soon to challenge you.

I'm pretty sure we can trust her therapists to judge that and if they feel like shes ok around the sport (not skating yet).

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I find myself really missing John Coughlin's wonderful pairs commentary. :popcorn: He's so knowledgeable and good at explaining all the intricacies of pairs. I wish he could just take a leave of absence from his other responsibilities for a while!

He is my absolute favorite out of all of them.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Did I miss any update on Gracie? After so many discussions of her before the season started, and suddenly not much on her lately. Is she training, recovering, retiring or other?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
After this weekend I'm all for a White family team. Tanith is very, very good and Charlie is much easier on the ears than Ryan. No way would I want to see Ashley and Gracie.

Not for me. Charlie's voice is so jangling to my ears even more than Tara's high-pitched and nasal voice. Moreover, he doesn't know about singles well and is too talkative during skaters' performance. Tanith is very bland for my taste, so I only enjoy Ryan and Ben's commentaries when the three do their job together. I think Ashley can be a good commentator as she is very straightforward and funny while I'm not sure about Gracie.

skatefan17

On the Ice
Not for me. Charlie's voice is so jangling to my ears even more than Tara's high-pitched and nasal voice. Moreover, he doesn't know about singles well and is too talkative during skaters' performance. Tanith is very bland for my taste, so I only enjoy Ryan and Ben's commentaries when the three do their job together. I think Ashley can be a good commentator as she is very straightforward and funny while I'm not sure about Gracie.

This! :pray: