The 2022 Four National Championships | Page 8 | Golden Skate

The 2022 Four National Championships

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
One of the better skates of Eliška definitely, but that fall was unnecessary, there was completely bad entry into it.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eliska. Really pretty dress, I like the program, except please no voiceovers. I think it will be close.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Eliska. Really pretty dress, I like the program, except please no voiceovers. I think it will be close.
She has the medal, that's good. As for the voiceovers, I think it was inspired by the Lea Serna's last season SP, she also had Experience with voiceovers and I remember the czech commentators criticized it at the WTT. So I'm curious what they will say to Eliška's program...

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Now Dvořák or Smetana is playing? It is from Czech Oscar movie "Obecna skola", also Alysa Liu skated to this in some nice rearrangement.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I wonder why Yanovskaya/Lucaks were not competing? Have they retired, they are first reserve for the Olympics so they could still get a call up.

VickB

On the Ice
Thanks for all good links.. I'm almost finished...

Ice dancing seniors and women's are top notch... the music is incredible quality ... best of European music 👍😘...

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I wonder why Yanovskaya/Lucaks were not competing? Have they retired, they are first reserve for the Olympics so they could still get a call up.
There were some rumours on a Russian forum that after Nebelhorn Adam submitted to the fed a letter of retirement. I didin't want to believe it, bit seems to be true. By the way, Monaghan/Fourati didn't compete either. Retired as well?
And being reserve for the Olympics is just only on paper. Lithuania has another ice dance team to send if Alison Reed is not given the citizenship.