The Akiko Suzuki Appreciation Thread | Golden Skate

The Akiko Suzuki Appreciation Thread

christinaskater

Medalist
Akiko Suzuki is truly one of the best skaters in the world and she has all the qualities of a potential international champion!

She is truly one of the most musical, charming, lovely and devoted skaters. She has overcome depression, anorexia, frustration is back to show the world that she can comeback as a better person and a truly phenomenal skater.

harmy18

Rinkside
I really admire her aspiration towards figureskating:clap: I wish she finally achieved what she longed for

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Yep. She proved she is one of the top ranked skater. In fact she come in second after the FS at recent japanese national and 4th overall. Not bad considering she beat Miki, Mao and Yukari in free skate. I couldn't open the pdf for score sheet, but it seem all three of them have problem with underrotation and a fall. Hope fully this isssue it fixed by world.

christinaskater

Medalist
Yep. She proved she is one of the top ranked skater. In fact she come in second after the FS at recent japanese national and 4th overall. Not bad considering she beat Miki, Mao and Yukari in free skate. I couldn't open the pdf for score sheet, but it seem all three of them have problem with underrotation and a fall. Hope fully this isssue it fixed by world.

Yes, she is having a great season so far

winning and getting a medal in her first 2 events

Winning the Silver Medal in the NHK trophy

Placing 4th in the Japanese Nationals

getting a chance to go to the 4 Continents Championships

hopefully she can go to the worlds this year