The next Sasha Cohen? | Page 6 | Golden Skate

The next Sasha Cohen?

Naw, of course you didn't say anything wrong, Seanibu. Piel was just making fun of me over an old joke.

A couple of years ago I posted some long, silly gushes about the Kwanderfulness of Michelle's fingertips, so people have been kidding me about it ever since.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Believe me, you are far from the least educated poster on this board. I think I still hold that distinction, having never skated or hardly knew the sport existed until I accidentally got caught up in in a few years ago. Don't take anything I say seriously -- no one else does, LOL. :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Mathman you know much more about figure skating than I ever will, LOL. Seanibu, sorry I wasn't more specific in my post but I wanted to give MM another opportunity to gush over the Kwanderfulness of those fingers one more time. :rofl:

Sean you hit the nail on the head. That is exactly the reason I started reading FS message boards. After watching a FS competition I was always wondering if anyone else agreed with my opinion. To find not only people who agreed, but also those who disagreed and would argue it back and forth for days, LOL.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
slutskayafan21 said:
Yeah I forgot about her, but her spirals were stunning as well.

Slutskayafan... shame on you!!! I'm shocked & appalled that you could forget the orginator & innovator of the best spiral EVER!!! Nicole was an awesome skater... I swear I cried when she fell in the short at the '98 olympics... darn skate gods...

icy fresh

On the Ice
Oh! Sorry Sylvia I must've missed that. After a while, I just don't read the whole thread before I post.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist

MKFSfan

Medalist
:love: Aw! Thank you for those Michelle pics! I was totally expecting more pics of the aforementioned skater and I swear, you just made me smile and my heart melt after a very, very lousy day. Thanks! :)

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
You're welcome.
Truthfully I was trying to find a Sasha pic too but the one of her spiral that I really like was posted earlier in this thread.