What about the Shiny Hangers? | Golden Skate

What about the Shiny Hangers?

bdreampixie

On the Ice
Men - ??? Can't think of any that I like. Takahashi's "Tango de Roxane" outfit is nice.

Pairs - Savchenko/Solkowy black and white sp costumes.

Dance - Delobel/Schoenfelder FD costumes w/ the gloves as masks.

Ladies - Rochette's sp dress is beautiful. My fave is Nakano's sp unitard.

screech

Final Flight
My faves:

MEN: Jeff's SP and LP, Emanuel's SP... and I kinda like the FRONT half of Brian's SP (if he made the whole top the same, it would be awesome, but for now the back is just blah!)

LADIES: Both of Joannie's - most gorgeous dresses I've seen in a few years, and I also love Sasha's LP

PAIRS: ITA with Marcoux/Buntin's SP costumes. Her dresses this year are the most flattering I've seen on her.

DANCE: Dubreil/Lauzon's FD - so simple, elegant and classy.

Didn't mean to make mine Canadian either (though I did throw Brian's front half in there... and that just sounded dirty), but I guess they do just have an idea (for the most part *coughemanuelLPcough*) of how to make things work with the music but not overpower it.

Eeyora

Final Flight
I love Sasha's SP dress even though it is from last season. Joannie's SP is also a fave. Best improvement is Irina's LP costume.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Ladies, I LOVE Irina's LP dress (I think it is from the LP, the tango dress)
Men, BAH I don't really know
Pairs, Yulia Obertas and Sergei Slavnov SP and LP, both very beautiful sets of costumes in lovely colors
Dance, Melissa Gregory & Denis Petukhov's FD "Romeo and Juliet" costumes are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.

S

SkateFan4Life

I think we'll need to purchase a lot of shiny hangers for this competitive season. There are many great costumes out there, and many of them have been mentioned by posters on this thread.

Great seamtresses!! :clap:

Antilles

Medalist
I agree with those who have mentioned Marcoux and Buntin, and Dubreuil and Lauzon. I especially like Lauzon's. Very simply and classy. No crazy hanging pieces.

I also like Joannie's SP dress. None of the men really stand out to me right now.

Kasey

Medalist
Sorry for no pics...

Men: Emanuel's SP costume

Ladies: Caroline Paulinus (?sp) LP costume from Skate America...beautiful wine colored, simple, elegant.

Pairs: Obertas/Slavnov, LP costumes (beautiful blue!)

Dance: Certainly none of the ODs! Probably Chait/Sakhnovsky, although I don't like the longer tunic shirt on him....so move on to Dubreiul/Lauzon.