what is your favorite figure skating commercial? | Golden Skate

what is your favorite figure skating commercial?

momjudi

On the Ice
Does anyone else remember the Campbell's soup commercial with Kristi, Tonya and Nancy the year they all podiumed at Worlds?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I do!

I remember the one that Tara Nicole and Michelle did too! :)

My favorites were the Target/Snowden commercials Kurt, Katia, and Scott did... especially the one where the boys are fighting over a video game console and then Katia skates up with their gifts and she's talking about how much time she took finding them and wrapping them and the boys tear into it, and they're Christmas sweaters and they're ungrateful (like most kids) hysterical!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always liked the Hershey's Kisses commercials - the ones with the pair skater kisses skating around - "Little Hershey's Kisses - Big chocolate taste!" :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca5wvawBil0

I love the AFLAC commercials, so the figure skating one is another one I really like. :rofl:

Last edited:

ks777

Record Breaker

anya_angie

Final Flight
There was a really cute one with Michelle talking to Chevy guys and they asked her to modify her program at the end, and she sort of rolls her eyes, but listens t them, and does what they suggest and at the end she is kneeling in a lunge with her arms out and the camera cuts to the guys standing and applauding and under them is a board w/ the Chevy logo LOL. Too cute.