Who am I? (Anagrams) | Golden Skate

Who am I? (Anagrams)

1. While visiting the United States my old car broke down three times in three days and I had to call the American Automobile Association (triple A) three times for a tow. This made the AAA so mad!

2. I went to England for my spring vacation. It was lovely to visit the U.K. in May.

3. My favorite symphony is by a famous Chinese Buddhist composer. I especially like the slow movement. It is the China Zen largo.

4. When the whole shebang was over, gala and all, I finally had a chance to phone my mom for a friendly talk. It was an after all chat.

5. My friend immigrated to the U.S. from Wales. He became a staunch supporter of the former American president. He was a Reagan Welshy.

6. I saw Michael Jordan make yet another airborn dunk as a member of the U.S. Olympic basketball team. He was playing above the U.S.A. rim again.

:biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here's my answers in white. If you select them with your cursor, you can read them. if you want to play yourself, don't click on this spoiler!

1 Mao Asada
2 Yu Na Kim
3 Caroline Zhang
4. Rachael Flatt
5 Ashley Wagner
6 Mirai Nagasu

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll guess on some of these (Doris, honestly, I didn't take a peek at your guesses! :rofl:)

1. Mao Asada
2. Yu Na Kim
4. Rachel Flatt
5. Ashely Wagner