Will Polina Edmunds be back? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Will Polina Edmunds be back?

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
"Will she come back?" Probably.

But I wonder whether her comeback will be a successful one or a comeback like Flatt which basically went, well flat.

Although I don't miss it during the skating season in her absence, her twizzles sure were a vision to see. :love:

THANK YOU Warwick for posting this!! I really liked early Polina's skating. This is beautiful! The twizzles, the grace, the Bielmann going to an outside edge.... heaven! Who choreographed this, do you know? Marina Klimova? It clearly wasn't a Rudy program. Her GWTW program was just unforgivable, why didn't anyone speak up and say NOOOOOOOOOOO! She wasn't Scarlett, she was SueEllen's ugly stepsister! If she can come back and skate like this program I'll get back to fanboying her.

humbaba

Final Flight
THANK YOU Warwick for posting this!! I really liked early Polina's skating. This is beautiful! The twizzles, the grace, the Bielmann going to an outside edge.... heaven! Who choreographed this, do you know? Marina Klimova? It clearly wasn't a Rudy program. Her GWTW program was just unforgivable, why didn't anyone speak up and say NOOOOOOOOOOO! She wasn't Scarlett, she was SueEllen's ugly stepsister! If she can come back and skate like this program I'll get back to fanboying her.

This is the Peter Pan program from 2014-2015. It was choreographed by Rudy Galindo. I loved this program.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
This is the Peter Pan program from 2014-2015. It was choreographed by Rudy Galindo. I loved this program.

Thanks humbaba! So it was Rudy?!?! Wow, this program was a launching pad to more greatness. Makes me wonder WHY they chose GWTW. This program is exquisite, and as all wonderfully choreographed programs go, it went by in an instant. Such a gorgeous program.

princessalica

Final Flight
Did anyone else see the story she posted on Instagram of her doing twinkles? It was good to see her post something on ice.

stella luna

Final Flight
I bet she'll be back this coming season. I don't know if she'll make the team, though. It's going to be a tough competition for the 3 spots: Chen, Wagner, Bell, Nagasu, Gold, Edmunds, Hicks, etc. Unlike in 2014, I don't think anyone is going to be guaranteed a spot.

That may be a good thing.