Youtube Videos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Youtube Videos

krenseby

Final Flight
Thanks C_T_T

I thought Johnny's music and program was sooooo boring. Snooze.

Evan - looks like every other program he has skated too.

I think Johnny's music was pretty much the equivalent of Otonal on downers ;-) And so he was performance... Very elegant, kinda lyrical, but also a bit lethargic and lackluster.

netnuts

Match Penalty
I don't understand how the Russian dance team could score so many points...

They were slow & sloppy... I guess this is judges' revenge...:bow:

Thanks so much C T T!

I liked the three boys in their SP and I have no problem with the placements.

The two Americans are back to being competitive and let's just forget about last season. It's about now, and they are both good.

The Little Prince has now had his rehearsal for Euros. The rivalry between him and Brian is heavy but he better get the 3A in that routine. . He lost points without it.

Joe

crazydreamer

On the Ice
Caroline looks like she worked really hard the past two weeks. She skated a lot faster and with more energy, and jumps look much better rotated.

bubbleyum

On the Ice
can i just say how much those little skater kids picking up fan gifts crack me up with those white plastic trash cans strapped to their backs?? hilarious :laugh:

and adorable.

Last edited:

enlight78

Medalist
I don't understand why Shawn Sayers PCs are so low. I think he should get at lest 33-34 points.

bubbleyum

On the Ice
johnny has grown more mature looking. he's lost some weight, and his torso and face are longer and skinnier looking. like the new hair cut, not sure about the darker color. makes him look more masculine.

i hope he is enjoying his new season! i remember those days at the beginning of his fame they were saying it is so great to watch johnny because he of his consistently clean programs. so hope he is motivated and on fire to get back onto that reputation!

April

Rinkside
Good Beginnings

Lambiel--He's a real entertainer. Too bad about that fall, otherwise, it was a interesting SP.

Evan--Evan attacks his choreography. He's so confident and it shows in his skating. However, all thoses flailing arm movements are irksome. I think more is less but it worked for him, bravo. :rock:

Weir--I didn't like his program initially. I had to watch the program again to really appreciate the subtlety. It's a very lyrical program. The music is quiet and soft. His arm movements are precise, minialistic, and gorgeous. However, the program lacks transitions, eye-catching footwork into jumps, and speed. The program obviously needs some tweaking. I am also pleased this year's program is not pretentious. Moreover, I think his program is very risky because his music choice does nothing for his skating; if its not skated well, that's all folks.

emma

Record Breaker
If anyone finds any of the men's LP it would be really appreciated, I'm not having any luck :cool: