Yuka Nagai | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Yuka Nagai

paperhearts

Final Flight
Congratulations to Yuka! I saw her last season at the JGPF and Junior Worlds and thought she was lovely but I was cautious knowing that she has a tendency to pop a few of her jumps... I wouldn't have known she would put out such a lovely short in her GP debut! So happy to see her clinch the bronze at Skate Canada, and I hope she continues to improve and reaches her maximum potential. :) She seems very promising.

mikaboo

Medalist
Yuka skated at an exhibition at her local rink today. They say it was to Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra :eek:
And the stsq kind of like it was for a competition :drama:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Yuka skated at an exhibition at her local rink today. They say it was to Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra :eek:

Yuka! I'd love to see her! She has no plan of summer show?

mikaboo

Medalist
Thanks! I love her car costumes . The show seems to be aired. Can't wait!

Sorry, what is her "car costumes"?
Do you know when it's going to be aired? It was aired last year so I'm hoping for it again this year too.

yhmafan

Medalist

:eek: woow

btw, I'm curious about her car costume, too ;)

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Sorry, what is her "car costumes"?
Do you know when it's going to be aired? It was aired last year so I'm hoping for it again this year too.

Sorry, it's my error (i typed with my small ipad!) What i wanted to say is I adore her most costumes . :drama:

About the TV schedule, in my memory i read the information that it will be aired on BS TV around 7/18 (i remember i was so delightful to think that i could see shoma's performance there.). But now i looked up the official website and twitter and nothing is shown about it. It may have been my misunderstanding. Sorry!:scratch:

On a different note, another music duplicate of her succeeding to last year's Madama Butterfly!:laugh:

Last edited:

mikaboo

Medalist
Sorry, it's my error (i typed with my small ipad!) What i wanted to say is I adore her most costumes . :drama:

About the TV schedule, in my memory i read the information that it will be aired on BS TV around 7/18 (i remember i was so delightful to think that i could see shoma's performance there.). But now i looked up the official website and twitter and nothing is shown about it. It may have been my misunderstanding. Sorry!:scratch:

On a different note, another music duplicate of her succeeding to last year's Madama Butterfly!:laugh:

I thought it might be a typo, but couldn't figure out what it could be! :biggrin:
Thanks for checking. We can still hold hope because last year's broadcast was live :)

About her "Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra", I thought it could be her SP, but it seems like it's an EX. Oh well, we'll find out about her SP/FS soon I hope.

mikaboo

Medalist
Yuka’s SP is "Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra", FS is "Legends of the Fall".
So she's using the same music as Shoma's SP and Rin Nitaya's FS.
She apparently skated to her new SP really well at today's PIW :luv17:
SP costume?

ioanna

Record Breaker
SP costume?

It's lavender so I think that's the costume. She and Wakaba killed the Machida swamp today, everyone was crying from what I've read on twitter. They probably killed Tatsuki himself with the memories he has of those pieces of music :laugh:

dna5019

Final Flight
SP costume?
Wonderful news! She looks so pretty... :luv17:

ioanna

Record Breaker
"Legends Of The Fall" was Machida's FS in 2010-2011 but I read she's using a piano version. Nevertheless. :biggrin:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful FS by Yuka. I really love that music. Very hearty applause from the audience.

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Beautiful FS by Yuka. I really love that music. Very hearty applause from the audience.

Yeah! I was so suprised her score was so low for the FP. But then all skaters were getting low scores apart of Kaetlyn Osmond and Evgenia Medvedeva... :drama: She had one of the best FP yesterday for sure (program wise, not score wise) :)

mikeko666

Final Flight
I got to see her FS live at Eastern Sectionals last Sunday. It was nice to see her get her big 3Lz back. :)

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Too bad it wasn't televised, like Western Regionals will be. Guess they couldn't compete with the star power of Daisuke and Miyu.

Looking forward to Nationals!