Yuna Kim | Page 143 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

RABID

Final Flight
Then you should thank the gods of irony for the latest judging controversy. I don't mind admitting that a most definite upside to this recent controversy is that we get to still talk and gush over YuNa, and legitimately so.

johnsmith72

On the Ice
I miss her presence on the ice and fluid hand movements. She has the best arms of any skater I have seen. She moves them so gracefully

cooper

Medalist
yuna's new gala for all that skate 2014 ice show is 'turandot'/nessun dorma... of course choreographed by david wilson..

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
I think something I definitely miss besides all the amazing technical sides of Yuna, is the way she looks at the audience to the music; and in every program, her look is very different, and she always makes this chilling eye contact. It is something not many skaters can do. For instance I was just watching Gracie Gold's SOI program to "Frozen" and all I could think of was the way Yuna would look if she had skated to that music; the way she really connects with the viewer, with the music, the way other skaters don't. I will miss that. Although I think So Youn Park has some of that!! :)

arcticwolf

Rinkside
OMG at this talented girl :bow: She'll definitely be South Korean's queen for a very long time and she's still going to do galas and shows so I don't think much was lost.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Yes,Yuna's voice is very good..Here is another link with her singing :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFY8fhN7q54 - she starts at 1:38

Wow, I really like that one! I knew she sang a bit but I didn't think she is quite so good. I wonder if she is taking voice lessons?

As for for "Let it go", I am not a fan of the chorus, but WOW the verse is pretty darn amazing. Her voice improved even more. :clap:

jimeonji

Final Flight
samsung korea released this today... :biggrin:

yuna singing let it go from disney's frozen...around 36 secs..her own voice..

this is for samsung aircon commercial.. i know this song is already popular in korea..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZaMLObLCI

this is sooooo cute...... :love:
the song credits in the beginning
"chorus: cute angels" :laugh:

And Yuna sounds pretty good! The first time I heard of her or saw her was actually when she did a song thing with Big Bang, not even when she was skating haha. But now that I've become a skating fan it's interesting to look back on what I'd heard of her before as a kpop fan. (you know, when all the male idols name Yuna as their ideal type. I find that pretty funny.)

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Just watched a few last year's videos, and realized that I am still angry about the super low score Yuna got for her Vampire's Kiss at Worlds 2013. Did anyone else think she was severely underscored? So glad the judges woke up for the LP, but still it's a bit sad. And it wasn't the first time... Judging is weird. :sarcasm:

Jewels

On the Ice
Just watched a few last year's videos, and realized that I am still angry about the super low score Yuna got for her Vampire's Kiss at Worlds 2013. Did anyone else think she was severely underscored? So glad the judges woke up for the LP, but still it's a bit sad. And it wasn't the first time... Judging is weird. :sarcasm:

I know. And now compared with all those inflated scores, I can't believe there used to be a clean performance marked lower than 70. :disapp: