Yuna Kim | Page 309 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Someone uploaded this documentary set around 2014 pre-Sochi time.

I was watching it and it was the first time I noticed how great this spin was:
https://youtu.be/1P2n3hmg3ho?t=509

from the sideways, to the layback position, to the sit position, it is so beautiful!!! :love:

Also, I wish someone could translate this, I can't understand anything. :sad21:

I wonder why there aren't many translated material of Yuna.
I wish we could do a "Yuna Museum" kind of thing, gather kind Korean fans who can speak English to translate stuff so more people in the World can enjoy these videos and such. :cry:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
How did people figure that out?

apparently, someone who was working (late at night I think cause it was so empty) at a skating club in Toronto recognised Yuna. If I’m not mistaken this was a skater from Israel. She was fairly close so if it was indeed Yuna and with her being a fan, I think she would’ve easily recognised Kim. But nothing is confirmed. She posted in her Instagram story but there’s no way of being sure from the short video she posted. But of course she already shared a bit too much, I guess. If it was indeed Yuna Kim, I think she would’ve liked to keep it private. But also, if it was Yuna,

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN TORONTO????

I’m dying to know!!! [emoji23]

ava

On the Ice
apparently, someone who was working (late at night I think cause it was so empty) at a skating club in Toronto recognised Yuna. If I’m not mistaken this was a skater from Israel. She was fairly close so if it was indeed Yuna and with her being a fan, I think she would’ve easily recognised Kim. But nothing is confirmed. She posted in her Instagram story but there’s no way of being sure from the short video she posted. But of course she already shared a bit too much, I guess. If it was indeed Yuna Kim, I think she would’ve liked to keep it private. But also, if it was Yuna,

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN TORONTO????

I’m dying to know!!! [emoji23]

OMG!OMG!OMG! :eeking:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I’m soooo ready for this!! Can’t wait to see what they came up with!

very strange that he deleted the post. [emoji848]

but anyway, I’m just over the moon right now, I wonder where Yuna will be skating...

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Yaaaaassssss Yuna is coming back on ice *cries
I want to go but the ticket selling has always been a bloodbath and I live in another country. *cries some more

rikaquegira

On the Ice
WE HAVE A DATE!

90 days to go for All That Skate show!!!!!!!!

http://www.allthatskate.com/m/intro/

I’m so happy!!!!!

Can’t wait to watch Yuna’s new programs!! Now I’ll be anxious, still three months to go [emoji24] And I’ll also be sad because I don’t live in Korea and I will never be able to afford travelling to Korea. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

ava

On the Ice
WE HAVE A DATE!

I’m so happy!!!!!

Can’t wait to watch Yuna’s new programs!! Now I’ll be anxious, still three months to go [emoji24] And I’ll also be sad because I don’t live in Korea and I will never be able to afford travelling to Korea. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Thank you for your updates:agree: I remember I had such a bad withdrawal after Sochi. I literary felt depressed for over a year thinking I would never see her skating again, losing hope as time passed year after year.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
WE HAVE A DATE!

I’m so happy!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! I live in a nearby country but the tickets literally sell out in 2 minutes.
It's hard to compete with a country that has 5G internet speed. LOL

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I'm so excited!!! I live in a nearby country but the tickets literally sell out in 2 minutes.
It's hard to compete with a country that has 5G internet speed. LOL

lol true
SK has amazing internet!
but let’s be optimistic, maybe you’ll get it this time. [emoji120] you gotta at least try.