Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 270 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace93

On the Ice
Okay. I've been going through the quote for a while now and while I still can't find the answer I'm just going to give it a go. This is a stab in the dark but I think it might be Javi.

I also think it may be a spanish skater, so probably Fernandez, but I wouldn't rule out raya..

Okay. I've been going through the quote for a while now and while I still can't find the answer I'm just going to give it a go. This is a stab in the dark but I think it might be Javi.
Bullseye, you know these people very well. Now, when?

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Yeah, and I shouldn't have emphasized on his language ability since as I said he has his own unique language, but again I didn't mean it in a bad way. So, back to quote game, who and when?

"Yuzu is yuzu, and everybody here knows Yuzu. He is pretty much unbeatable, like nobody can beat him."

It was Javi at the press conference at Worlds after the FS ;)

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
:) I admit defeat. Better luck for myself next time.

Sorry oriquey, it's just that I listened to the audio of that press conference a lot right after Worlds :biggrin: (even if I could only understand what Javi was saying, it was adorable to hear Yuzu struggling to decide what to do with all the plushies)

oriquey

Final Flight
Sorry oriquey, it's just that I listened to the audio of that press conference a lot right after Worlds :biggrin: (even if I could only understand what Javi was saying, it was adorable to hear Yuzu struggling to decide what to do with all the plushies)

Hahaha. No worries about that. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.