Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

I'm going to add this random act of kindness to my usual ritual of watching Yuzu compete. -If he loses, I usually give my self the random act of kindness of eating out. Now, if he wins, I will do something nice for someone else. :biggrin:

Believe me that I was thinking about your ritual this whole time and tempted to post "Well, we give ourselves a bowl of ramen when he wins, so this time let's give a bowl of ramen to someone else." :biggrin:

Pepipanda I took the liberty to add your name to the list, I hope it is OK. If not I apologize, let me know :)

1. TallyT
2. Farnaz
3. Maria Victoria
4. NoviceFan
5. Interspectator
6. Hanyuufan5
7. Kiches
8. Pianistliz
9. Yude
10. Pepipanda

ankifeather

Final Flight
I'm going to add this random act of kindness to my usual ritual of watching Yuzu compete. -If he loses, I usually give my self the random act of kindness of eating out. Now, if he wins, I will do something nice for someone else. :biggrin:

Haha I do this too, when he won I especially felt like treating someone.

CarolPooh

Rinkside
Can I join this too? I will do a kind thing after each competition he goes through healthily.

Can I join this too? I will do a kind thing after each competition he goes through healthily.

Of course you can. Here goes the list for all our pure intentions :luv17:

1. TallyT
2. Farnaz
3. Maria Victoria
4. NoviceFan
5. Interspectator
6. Hanyuufan5
7. Kiches
8. Pianistliz
9. Yude
10. Pepipanda
11. CarolPooh

The random act of kindess is a great thing, I'm in.

Welcome

1. TallyT
2. Farnaz
3. Maria Victoria
4. NoviceFan
5. Interspectator
6. Hanyuufan5
7. Kiches
8. Pianistliz
9. Yude
10. Pepipanda
11. CarolPooh
12. Imov

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I wonder if we'll see any costume adjustments for Yuzu by the next competition. --Thinking mostly of the SP costume.

yude

Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/tsubakindy/status/1180132978350944256?s=20 Here is a recently broadcast interview with Yuzu after ACI
they made him look at his protocol sheet.
"Seeing the underrotations on the 4T's are painful. And the loop in and the salchow are points that must be achieved, so I want to do that well." -But he's happy about the Lutz.

I am really glad that Yuzuru was happy about the Lutz, because it was one of the most beautiful things in the performance for me, too :luv17:

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
Of course you can. Here goes the list for all our pure intentions :luv17:

1. TallyT
2. Farnaz
3. Maria Victoria
4. NoviceFan
5. Interspectator
6. Hanyuufan5
7. Kiches
8. Pianistliz
9. Yude
10. Pepipanda
11. CarolPooh

Sorry been out for so long may I asked What is this list?

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Sorry been out for so long may I asked What is this list?

Here's the start:
OK, here is the pledge for the golden season.

:ghug:

For any competition ahead that he wins, any of us will go out and do some random act of kindness. No matter what we do, it can be donating to charity or helping a stranger to carry their shopping bags. Just a random act of kindness till he keeps winning and we keep spreading kindness and happiness as he would do. Are you in?

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
One more question how are they going to know about the act of kindness you’ve done? Are you just going to post it here?