Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 52 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

formersk8ter

On the Ice
Yuzu was so wonderful. When he is on, he is ON!

But I do wish the fans would cool it with the amount -- and size -- of the Poohs being thrown onto the ice. It's just not cute anymore. (Sorry!)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just want him to do an Origin he is happy with... he was on track for that last year before the injury. Mind you, given that Otonal yesterday was according to him 70% and 109.60 kind of glorious.... an Origin he is truly happy with would be mind-blowing.

pianistliz

On the Ice
Just showed his Otonal program to my sister. Her jaw dropped so low at his first jump. At the end she said, GOSH, that was beautiful! She is gonna watch Origin with me tonight. So nervous, but I gotta remember, Yuzuru is in good form both physically and mentally. Anything can happen, but he can take care of himself.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Still have to wait a few more hours, but the time is drawing close! Join hands in cyber-space everyone and cheer for Yuzu! :ghug:

I've woken in an antsy mood (went shopping and the tomatoes and eggplants on sale got ranted at something fierce) and it's all his fault. Well his and Camden's, and Deniss's, and Julian's, and....

It'll be worth it if it all goes well though.

Nachi

On the Ice
For me it's time to go to sleep again. I'm just too tired! Cheer for him, everybody! My fingers will be crossed while sleeping ;).