Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Liza herself wrote on Instagram that video was coming...maybe they want to have official media there to record it? :confused2:

She promised us...:)

Lipea

Final Flight
Liza herself wrote on Instagram that video was coming...maybe they want to have official media there to record it? :confused2:

She promised us...:)
She said: "I hope I will be able to upload the video soon." I don't see why she would not able to do it soon, but obviously there is something she was not sure about. Maybe she just doesn't have time for it?

gmyers

Record Breaker
I believe her team doesn't want people all doing microanalysis and calling it ur - even If they know its not.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I believe her team doesn't want people all doing microanalysis and calling it ur - even If they know its not.
Y'know, I actually had that same conspiracy theory in my head, partly as an internal joke... but since I refrained from posting it, maybe I did believe it on some level. However, didn't Nam post 4S videos that people called UR... and yet he got them ratified during the GP. (Women do get a lot more scrutiny though).

adelia

Record Breaker
The camp ends on the 14th. We'll probably get the video by then. If not, then we'll just have to wait to see it in competition.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The competition between Liza and Elena is too close for comfort right now. Adding the 3A would be a way to add some additional points and a buffer. If past performances this season have been any indication, a clean skate from both Liza and Elena might not be enough for first place, or it would be extremely close. But, who knows, anything could happen. If I were Liza, I would also be concerned about all the upcoming younger girls and the types of jumps they are doing.

Might not be critical this year, but almost certainly will be next year...

Having 3 axel will be a good treat for figure skating fans as well! However, I think it'll be wise she bring it to the competition next season even if she indeed landed the jump properly, because she would not need to risk her consistency.

Meoima

Match Penalty
She said: "I hope I will be able to upload the video soon." I don't see why she would not able to do it soon, but obviously there is something she was not sure about. Maybe she just doesn't have time for it?
Maybe her team want to show a much cleaner 3A?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We have the video...
http://instagram.com/p/xjFo45TQf8/
Liza's 3A @ Mishin's camp in Tartu Estonia.

Well done Liza!!!!!! :cheer: :rock: :clap: :points:

And very nicely done it was too!

(Although, I have to admit when I watched the video, my first thought was "Wow! She did TWO of them back to back!!!" Then I realised it was a replay...! :eek:: )

Oh, and since I just realised that it's 7th January, Merry Christmas Liza!!!

What a nice Christmas present for you to give your fans!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG. CLEAN. FLAWLESS. BEAUTIFUL.

Oh my goodness. I just watched it six times straight because I had to be sure. Clean as a whistle. Perfect. Lizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

adelia

Record Breaker
Well, not long after the video was uploaded, there came a press release with Mishin's comments. I guess we now know why she took a couple days to include the video. ;)
"Liza the first in the history of Russian figure skating jumped triple axel. First, being a girl, now a woman! And thereby ask the vector, largely predetermined path that is likely to move women's figure skating in the future. Contemporary Women's skating exhausted itself cascaded 3 + 3 (two triple jumps), you need a breakthrough in the triple Axel! Who has time in this race in the new Olympic cycle? We or America? Asia? This is a strategic issue, and not even a question of personalities! "- Commented on the achievement of athletes coach Alexei Mishin."
https://translate.google.com.sg/tra...t-na-trenirovke-trojnoj-aksel.html&edit-text=
http://fsrussia.ru/news/672-tuktamysheva-prygaet-na-trenirovke-trojnoj-aksel.html

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
How about Chrome? ;) Works fine here.
Chrome is made by Google.
I take computer, internet and personal security and privacy seriously.
I do not trust Google in those respects.

So the chances of me installing any software they wrote... onto one of my computers... just to see if ropey Instagram videos will play... is zero :p

I can wait til she does it in competition, or video appears elsewhere...