2015 Worlds Men Free Skate March 28 | Page 86 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Men Free Skate March 28

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Brown's PCS was definitely generous. High 70's would have been more appropriate for that kind of TES score.

The judges boxed themselves into a corner when they gave Kovtun 77 PCS. :p
But why should "that kind of TES score" matter with PCS? Han Yan got 80 PCS with that 67 kind of TES.

Sackie

Medalist
Question - Jason did 2 2As at the end of his program - why did they both count. Thought if you repeated a jump it had to be in combo?

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
:clap:

After the injuries and health issue this season, he did the best he can with limited training. Hope JFS spare him from WTT and summer ice shows, so that he can rest and recover fully. Gambatte Yuzu :cheer:

Yes, hopefully he won't do WTT. He might want to, to finally get a good POTO out there, but I hope he decides to rest.
WTT might be a good opportunity for Murakami and Uno maybe too :yes:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Also, so it's on the record: Jason AND Adam both contributed to three spots for next year. :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
No god darn it you are so sensitive I want to snuggle you stop appealing to my softer side :mad:

We need to throw him warm, cuddle blankets onto the ice after he skates next time :yes:
But I'm actually quite happy, because he managed to smile to warmly after his LP. Aaawww... Josh doesn't have to deliver for me to fangirl xD

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Silly comment. I hope you realize that most Kovtun haters aren't exactly fans of Voronov either.

MTE...I see more comments from people lumping them together all the time as if they have no differences. :rolleye: I have not encountered any Kovtun "hater" who loves Voronov or Plushenko. Usually they just hate all Russian skaters.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Well TBH it's going to be a bloodbath for everyone but Hanyu--if he's breathing, the JSF will 100% give him a spot (and they should!).

I predict the second spot will go to Shoma Uno.

Other than Hanyu and Shoma, none of the other japanese skaters has the total package + the killer blood thrist needed to challange for podium. =(
Kazuko has been going downhill since 2011 world. Oda and Michida has retired and other are meh ....