2016 Grand Prix Predictions Games Launch | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Grand Prix Predictions Games Launch

rosacotton

Final Flight
Thank you, CaroLiza for taking the helm of the prediction game again! This is so much fun.

If you still need scorers, or a backup, I'd like to volunteer if that is okay. :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you, CaroLiza for taking the helm of the prediction game again! This is so much fun.

If you still need scorers, or a backup, I'd like to volunteer if that is okay. :)

Thank you so much, rosacotton! :bow:

I was starting to really panic because, even with me scoring as well, we were still 2 scorers short for this week's competition! And it starts today! :eek:

So, if anybody else fancies doing the last category for this week and the other even numbered weeks (it'll be one of the Singles categories), please let me know ASAP.

CaroLiza_fan

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Hi CaroLiza_fan,

I'm in for GP Prediction Game, if help is still needed, in any category. From december onwards (after GPF) I may offer my help in cases of "emergency" as well as for JGP (not as a regular, but as backup).

Thanks for running the games again resp. for taking them on

text_skate

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi CaroLiza_fan,

I'm in for GP Prediction Game, if help is still needed, in any category. From december onwards (after GPF) I may offer my help in cases of "emergency" as well as for JGP (not as a regular, but as backup).

Thanks for running the games again resp. for taking them on

text_skate

Thank you, text_skate.

No problem. I'll put you down for the Senior GP Game.

Looking forward to having you back on the team! :)

CaroLiza_fan

ptskate

Rinkside
Hi Caroliza_fan,

The game was real fun last year. If you still need scorers for the senior grand prix,I would be glad to help (i would be available to score any category)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I would like to score Dance again with Snow--The Senior GP I mean, Not sure if this is the place to say that, but WTH. lol

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi Caroliza_fan,

The game was real fun last year. If you still need scorers for the senior grand prix,I would be glad to help (i would be available to score any category)

That would be great. I'll get back to you (and the others that want to join for the Senior GP Game) nearer the time with further details.

Thank you so much.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If the help for JGP is still needed, I can do some scoring. I have no previous expierience though.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If the help for JGP is still needed, I can do some scoring. I have no previous expierience though.

We could actually do with a second Ladies scorer, so I'll PM you.

And don't worry, now that we have samkrut's algorithm, it is so much easier than when we were doing it manually.

CaroLiza_fan

andromache

Record Breaker
I'll score anything on the Senior GP. Ladies would be my first choice, but if that's taken, I'll do pairs. (And if both are taken, men or dance is fine!)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
All I see is jpg? Is seniors a sep game?

Yes, the Senior Game is a separate game to the Junior Game.

Although there is nothing about the Senior Game publically on the forum at the moment, in the background I am currently trying to sort out the details with the scorers.

Plus, I felt there would be less confusion if I waited until the Junior Game was over before posting everything about the Senior Game.

Find another scorer. I will have no part of it.

I've read your PM, and I totally understand why you have pulled out. Of course, it is disappointing to lose you from the team, but I respect your decision.

I'll score anything on the Senior GP. Ladies would be my first choice, but if that's taken, I'll do pairs. (And if both are taken, men or dance is fine!)

Thank you so much for the offer to score, andromache. It is much appreciated.

After having not enough scorers for the Junior Game, I'm getting near the stage of having too many scorers for the Senior Game! :laugh:

And that is a nice position to be in! Because it allows for much more flexibility.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi, I volunteer for JGP scoring

Just sent you a PM.

Wow! From being 2 scorers short a few days ago, we are now in the position where we can fill in all the slots for both Junior and Senior Games!

Thank you all so much for your help! :bow: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee note to let you know that, with a week to go until the start of Skate America, the Senior Grand Prix Game has now come online!!!

Here are the links to the threads created so far.

Senior Grand Prix Predictions Game (Rules):
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?60883

Senior Grand Prix Predictions Game HALL OF FAME!:
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?60885

Skate America: Predictions Game Round 1
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?60884

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan