2016 Nebelhorn Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Mens FS

LRK

Record Breaker
Well I'm going to be here for a bit. Working from home but right now watching my daughter eat chocolate-cover pretzels. Yes, just call me a bad mom.

Judging by the silence in the thread, I can only assume we were all shocked by this hideous revelation... ;)

ETA - And people are talking again. Good.:) Makes the poor thread seem less deserted...

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Judging by the silence in the thread, I can only assume we were all shocked by this hideous revelation... ;)

ETA - And people are talking again. Good.:) Makes the poor thread seem less deserted...

Man didn't realize I would cause the thread to go into silence!!!

You can never be sure. If you don't let them eat the good stuff they probably hate you forever.

You're totally right. :) It's only two pretzels.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yes, I liked him, too. His music mix was not a great idea, better it would have been with e.g. Pavarotti or Domingo´s singing...
The mood of the mix was a bit lighter than the original, so maybe that's why they chose it.
Oh next skater, Artur!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Holy sound effects!!! Who thought that Polynesian Dances needed the addition of sound effects? Also that is one front-loaded free skate.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Watching the current performance I realize how much I miss Alexander Abt!!!

LRK

Record Breaker
Holy sound effects!!! Who thought that Polynesian Dances needed the addition of sound effects? Also that is one front-loaded free skate.

Quite odd sound effects too - almost like derisive whistling at one point, I thought; like editing in your own hecklers...

LRK

Record Breaker
He likes his bit o' drama in his long programs, does Jorik. At least he didn't think we needed voiceovers this year to tell was going on... well, at least until the end.

(I must confess that I burst out laughing at the heart part... )

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
What a nice skate from Julian! He's improved SO much in the last year.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Now that was nice! Well done Julian! I really liked the choreo, he didn't do that much, but it was perfectly fitting to the music. :clap:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Julian knows how to rock the rock!

Love his spins too. Instead of having his butt sticking up and pulling his blade up with his hand for the doughnut spin, he actually has his foot up level before grabbing the blade.

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Just got the livestream working right at the end of Liam's program. How did he do? I see lots of falls from the replays. :(

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's weird the ISU results page isn't automatically refreshing with the scores, is that normal for these events?