2024 World Championships Men's Short Program | Page 76 | Golden Skate

2024 World Championships Men's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm not even a Nika fan (his performance blew me away he was the best after 4.5 hours of watching it), but I watch all year Nastya
And Nastya you know, I saw why the judges are not warm to her at times. Very competent skater, on two feet the whole time almost in the SP. Very few transitions. Good jumping.. but when the jumps are not there... nothing special.
and Inga get the treatment™, it's not something I should joke about it's not funny it's appalling. It might be just a coincidence it happens to the skaters of this federation. Maybe a coincidence.
Maybe a coincidence that some of the skaters representing this nation are some who aren't making it in mother Russia. So they are already weaker ? Think about it.
Wow. How unlucky. If not, what does it do to the mental health of these athletes when they are treated this particular way. Maybe the dignified quite beautiful blonde lady (not the one with the curly 80's hair the other one) could file a petition with the ISU.

I was supporting Misha and Ilia. Misha got a little bit of the treatment™, but it's not going to matter anyway. I just hope it's fair for Ilia tomorrow.
MIsha was also very bland and rough on his skates.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
This dance from the Germans was good but I'd say it was weaker than RDs of multiple times we've seen already but I expect her to still lead after this flight comes to an end naturally.

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
123.76 is not super high for seemingly clean skate with a lot of triples but there were clearly tech call involved for jumps and PCS was rather skimpy too. "The kill count" might not be very long after all for Gubanova.

Arigato

Final Flight
Country
United-States
This dance from the Germans was good but I'd say it was weaker than RDs of multiple times we've seen already but I expect her to still lead after this flight comes to an end naturally.

123.76 is not super high for seemingly clean skate with a lot of triples but there were clearly tech call involved for jumps and PCS was rather skimpy too. "The kill count" might not be very long after all for Gubanova.

Wrong thread. I wouldn't have said anything, but you made the same mistake twice.

maofan

Final Flight
In the arena, breathtaking is exactly what he was. He grabs your attention, you can't take your eyes off of him and his skating skills, choreography and musicality are just otherworldly. An enormous standing ovation says it all. Bigger response from the audience than from other skaters with more rotations.
As a member of the audience, I can totally vouch for that!