Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season | Page 430 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I'm late to the party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZU:hap10: At the draw they congratulated and gave him a present, he was so cute!
https://twitter.com/gototaisuke/status/806511866306510848
Aww that was really sweet of the organizers(?) ISU(?) :eek:: It looks like a large golden snitch (from Harry Potter) lol

someone told me that it is better to peak at GPF rather than WC because Yuzuru has a greater chance of performing well in the latter competitions. Unlike when you peak at WC which will be a bit late for other competitions.

If history is any indication.....not really. :laugh:

Last edited:

Elaine666

Final Flight
someone told me that it is better to peak at GPF rather than WC because Yuzuru has a greater chance of performing well in the latter competitions. Unlike when you peak at WC which will be a bit late for other competitions.

I think this season we have WTT after WC, not sure if he is going. Looks like a must-go as it is based on ranking?

mcq

Record Breaker
^^ He was injured last year, it's an outlier.

lol he was injured every year during the last leg of the season, if anything, if he remains healthy during the last leg of the season this time, this will be an outlier instead.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I think this season we have WTT after WC, not sure if he is going. Looks like a must-go as it is based on ranking?

it will be quite exhausting for him if he participate in WTT too...I think, if he will participate in 4CC this time, it will be the most numbers of competition I've seen him join.

mcq

Record Breaker
Jumps and runthrough :
3Lo, 3A3T, 4S2T (shaky?)
from skating_cat_A twitter

The runthrough is FS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.