Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Tsuru ♥Marseille ‏@tsuru_1207 7m7 minutes ago
12/7 Yuzu Practice (1) 3Lo 3A-3T 4S-2T hung on

Tsuru ♥Marseille ‏@tsuru_1207 2m2 minutes ago
12/7 Yuzu Practice (2) FP Run-through (4Lo skipped), 2S, gorgeous stsq, 3F, 1S, 4T, 3A-3T, 3A-1Lo-3S with eagle exit, 4S fall

mcq

Record Breaker
:laugh2: He is going to end up doing that in competition, just watch.

And yes, I want to hear how much the ice is affecting him too.

Well, so far none of his 4S is doing well. So there is that. But at the same time his first practice at NHK was awful too so maybe it will depend on the day of the comp. I never trust how someone will do in comp from practices tbh :slink:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Well, so far none of his 4S is doing well. So there is that. But at the same time his first practice at NHK was awful too so maybe it will depend on the day of the comp. I never trust how someone will do in comp from practices tbh

Same, same. Plus considering when he arrived, this was probably even a good practice. If the ice is wonky, that additionally will take some getting used to.

mcq

Record Breaker
what is yolo-ed?

The today's kids way of saying carpe diem

Same, same. Plus considering when he arrived, this was probably even a good practice. If the ice is wonky, that additionally will take some getting used to.

Well he is landing 4Los and 4S now it seems. He practice early and has not had enough warm up maybe. And then there is the ice so he has yet to adjust.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
My friend said he intentionally doubled some quads, opened them earlier , skating order I guess.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I think drawing last will be very good for him. He doesn't have to save his energy as much as he did in SC (he just has to not over do it). And he has the chance to get the best PCS since there is no other skater afterwards.
That picture at the draw, he is definitely the tallest out of the 6 of them, perhaps he is around 1.75-ish?

narcissa

Record Breaker
I think drawing last will be very good for him. He doesn't have to save his energy as much as he did in SC (he just has to not over do it). And he has the chance to get the best PCS since there is no other skater afterwards.
That picture at the draw, he is definitely the tallest out of the 6 of them, perhaps he is around 1.75-ish?

might be the angle. javi is 5'10"

Status
Not open for further replies.