2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS

LadyB

Record Breaker
Fedor should get more exciting costumes, cut the manbun, have a shave (never hide the most gorgeous face on the planet!). Other than that, he's perfect.
I hope Ksenia is at her level best today. They can win this, the bumblebee boogie woogie ain't that great.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
It was really nice, I'm not fan of this program though. It's cute but looks frighteningly similar to the SP, what is even weirder given that it's We don't speak Italiano VS. Classical

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Fedor should get more exciting costumes, cut the manbun, have a shave (never hide the most gorgeous face on the planet!). Other than that, he's perfect.
I hope Ksenia is at her level best today. They can win this, the bumblebee boogie woogie ain't that great.

Shush. No jinxing!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
5 Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA)

Music: Fellini medley

Black/white checkered outfits

3Tw - low catch
3T - she fell
3S+2T+2T - bit tight
5ALi
3LoTh
FCCoSp
5RLi
3Li
3LzTh
BoDs
PCoSp

One fall from her, otherwise nice skate

That about sums it up. They're getting more comfortable with the program so they can bring on the schtick and charm. And it's a program that needs schtick and charm. And I was charmed by their schtick.

Or something like that. :)

Tulipstar

Medalist
I haven't even seen the movie, but can sing along just because of watching the Junior Grand Prix.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I've just arrived home. Could someone send me a link to the Olympic channel (if it's streaming Rostelecom Cup)? Or other stream? Apparently hola doesn't work for sportbox anymore.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Confession time: I hated La La Land. I had to shut it off halfway through, I couldn't subject myself to it any longer.