2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS

Kinga

Medalist
And the worst program award goes to.. yeah, I don't think I have to say... Why oh why such a talented pair is given such a crap????:palmf:

nimi

Medalist
Still not exactly buying this program from them, but it felt considerably less cringeworthy than @ Nebelhorn. Nice job.

And of course a step up from last season's FP...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ok, Russian sweep it is. As not exciting as it can get, but congrats T/M!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
When I was a very very very wee lad, my grandma loved Lawrence Welk.

If Lawrence Welk choreographed pairs' programs...

Need I say more?

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Ah, I like them. They're adorable. And I actually don't really mind the program. How can you resist than bouncy ponytail?

LadyB

Record Breaker
On the side note, I think Fedor is underappreciated. His posture, lines and carriage are to die for. Best in the business on the men side.

I couldn't agree more. He's the best based on anything :luv17:
Despite the falls, which they will sort out, they've got the best performance of all. They've got passion. T/M are pretty to look at, do everything alright, but where's the heart? Just a dance routine. Nobody matches that fire S/K bring on the ice. :hap57:

moriel

Record Breaker
Actually, i think this program is better than what they had last year =D
At least its mostly upbeat, and at some points they seem to connect to music

gold12345

Medalist
Huge twist and throws for Tarasova & Morozov. And better jumping than the SP. I can't believe they're skating to this, but it is what it is.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
This program feels like it's 15 minutes long.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That's how I felt about Suto/Boudreau-Audet
And the commentators just kept talking and talking
By the end they must have cycled through at least 30 different tracks
And the skaters' blank expressions never changed!
It was more dada than rock n roll.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I actually really liked the Candyman and rock portions ... Evgenia looks so beautiful, esp with the ponytail, and they have the look and feel of the boogie - 40s-50s really nicely. Still can't stand the sexy slow parts. Sigh.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The dress of Tarasova...can't she find anything else to wear :)

NO IT'S PERFECT

Everything about this is perfect- from censoring to naughty parts of Candyman to straight up telling him he's a nasty boy and she's gonna get him wet to flipping back and forth to sweet innocent 50s pop

What glory

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Why exactly does panties drop have to be edited? Is panties a bad word or something?

Anywhoo.. good technical content.. It's a non stop fast based routine that I would probably enjoy so much more if it was set to different music.

nimi

Medalist
And the worst program award goes to.. yeah, I don't think I have to say... Why oh why such a talented pair is given such a crap????:palmf:
Because maybe this is their taste level and this is what they want to skate to? Esp. Vladimir doesn't come across as somebody who doesn't have a mind of his own...

I've given up coming up with conspiracy theories and "ooooh they're being sabotaged". Maybe this is who they are as skaters, at least at this points of their careers.

Also the judges are loving it. :shrug: