2017 GP Cup of China Ladies FS | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Ladies FS

lavoix

Match Penalty
I hope Mai isn't too upset about coming so close to third. But the judges totally f'ed her in the short program. I was really happy with her FS performance.

Artemisa

Final Flight
congrats for elena .. better FS for her in a long time ... but I can't stand de music arrangements ...

skatenewbie

Medalist
Wakaba and Evgenia is going to GPF id say. (probably Alina too) With 2 bronze not sure if its enough for Radionova. If Mai want to edge her out she needs to be 2nd in IdF and i think that's possible, her main rival is Alina and Kaetlyn, but Kaetlyn is inconsistent. Let's see if Satoko is back in form next week!

Lota

Record Breaker
Elizaveta 7th with a 130 point program :rofl: Man, what a good competition, but the placements are quite rough, especially for Liza.

Now off to watch the men splatter around on the ice :thank:

qwertyskates

Medalist
This is an INCREDIBLE competition!! :yahoo:

My favourite for the Olympics is Zagitova, she is AMAZING!:cheer:

Higuchi is gorgeous too, but Zagitova has a unique quality of being ethereal but strong, and perfect musicality.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Russian Nationals and Japanese Nationals are going to be incredibly exciting - and probably a guaranteed heartbreak.

bobbob

Medalist
Wakaba should have won, her PCS was very underscored. Her skating skills are on a different league than Alina's. I'm torn about Radionova, since she did skate so well and her PCS was actually quite low compared to what she's used to getting. I feel bad for Mai and also Tuk since they skated so well and have no chance for the GPF essentially now.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Is this the best GP Ladies' event ever or what?! Everyone skated their heart out! :points: The youngsters vs. the 'oldies' (i.e. over 18-yo).
Congrats Wakaba for most probably making the GPF!!!

Tulipstar

Medalist
Gabby! In this tight competition this takes her out of the running, but I will still happily sign up for any cult she's the patron of, and I mean that in full bronze age etruscan style, and it's not just the gladiator music that makes me say it.

I'd love to see her skate with sword and shield in an ex one time, but not sure it's allowed:biggrin:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Should go to the predictions thread to see if anyone had Radionova on the podium :laugh:

whatif

Medalist
The results were as I expected, swap Mihara and Higuchi.
Mihara needs to skate more consistently, skating in the "also-run" group did not help her case. No one was held down or held up. Nothing to see here please.
On the other hand, I am just laughing at Daleman's "entitlement" face in KandC. Really what did she expect after that skate???? So delusional.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I feel like at this point the Japanese girls have a solid case for rivalling the Russian girls
But you can't quite see it in the judging