2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Pairs FS

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
So... J/C are out ? :sad21:
Don't get me wrong the order today was so deserved ! I could argue with some other competition though.
And I'm beyond happy for Y/Z !

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ok, so which teams excatly are in GPF now? S/H, T/M, S/K, S/M and?

ETA: I forgot D/R won SC, so of course them, and Y/Z it seems.

MIM

Medalist
U U and Hao zhang!!!(the announcer lol)
I like this program with their mystic quality!! The exit out of the death spiral :love:
Hao struggles in spins and one of their lift, but it was UU who kept her calm and charisma throughout!!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Yes! Great skate from Yu/Zhang. I know the pair swap was controversial, but I love Peng/Jin together, and with this program I officially love Yu/Zhang together.

As sad as I am the Yu and Jin got split up, I admit the Chinese Fed knew what they were doing

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
that was such a great skate... i won't stay in the rejoicing because i want to get some snacks ready for the rest of the day of figure skating ;)

but i am very happy for U U ;) and her man ;)

I am also very pleased with the judging, but i'd still shave off a bit of pcs for S/M ...Bruno really isn't that great yet ;)
Meagan : better than ACi... you fought.... i like how there's room for improvement... i think judges are happy to drop PCS on you as soon as they can... so you gotta be clean D/R

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
My lovely Canadians in 3rd, that's not fair!

OK I know it's fair but let me moan for a minute.

Oh, Aliona's English has improved

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
See, even Bruno thanks the crowd! :party2: Congratulations to all medalists!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Where there goes my predictions, but I don't care! I can't wait to see my QUEENS SLAY at GPF! Xiaoyu and Aiiona!!!

...with one more adorable redhead pricess in yellow polka dots outfit:laugh:, it will be fierce GPF, but bitter due to Vanessa/Morgan out of it...

Lota

Record Breaker
Skating aside, the other highlights of the day for me were the hilarious tired announcer butchering names and trying to energise the semi-dead audience and the "GoDaddy" sign that made me giggle whenever it showed up on camera :laugh: