2018 Rostelecom Cup Men's Free Skate | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Men's Free Skate

frida80

Record Breaker
Wow the reaction with Sambo 70 coaches when a guy does ok. Big contrast when their girls are somewhat messy.

madison

Record Breaker
LOL at Eteri getting the pass from Dudakov so that she can sit with Morisi in the Kiss and Cry because he did well...

She did the same yesterday, after the short lol:biggrin:
And I also noticed that both Eteri and Daniil smile before Moris skates like... we know he is not going to do well... i don t like this, it is just unprofessional.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Remind me again what "maladiec" (?) means in Russian?

They're saying "molodetz" and it means "well done", I think.

Whoa sudden replay of Lazukin.

All right, I'm off to nap before the Aussie dancers in Innsbruck and then pairs. :bed:

moriel

Record Breaker
Good point. Awww that's so cute that Yuzu graduated to calling Plushy Zhenya.

Although, I kinda want him to use the Nijinsky music in its original form, I like the version he uses OK, but the one Plushy used was the beeeest.

I love Moris's costume the little waistcoat is so cute.

Also Eteri has the biggest soft-spot for Moris, are they related or something :laugh:

Both Georgian

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Alexei Krasnozhon's interview on Match Arena summed up:

"Ehhh, I did really bad but it's ok it doesn't really matter. It was a bad day but many guys had a bad day. Stuff happens, I didn't expect to be on a podium anyways.."

Aww poor Alex lol. I hope he can take his GP debut in stride and challenge himself to do some nice clean performances at Nationals.

Also, this is a hella cursed event when HANYU can only get 167 for his fs :palmf: