2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Pairs Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Pairs Short Program

gold12345

Medalist
Is it just me or are none of these pairs giving it their best today?

Not to make excuses for the skaters, but I saw that the competition venue was about an hour away from the hotel, so likely no chance to go back to the hotel to rest in between the warmup practice and the competition 6 or 7 hours later. Not ideal conditions.

LadyB

Record Breaker
what about the girls? why dumping them after a season? maybe working more on the partnership could get them better result and would also be fair to the partners
Don't know where the girls go from there. Don't follow them, sorry.
If they are great, they are hooked up with some better guys (I think that happened in Germany). But if they are not embarking on that big career, why describing the multiple-partner blokes as someone out of order as they had so many partners? Well, they're all in the same boat .
Sorry, e, you're not one of those people that come up with the one-sided comments that make me 😴
Take no notice.:)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
everyone looks off today across all disciplines
Certainly in this event—I can’t speak to the others, as I didn’t watch. But it looks like maybe the bus was late and they all had to miss breakfast or something :)

ETA: just saw the prior comment about the logistical problems with the bus! Am I attuned to the skater psyche, or what?

Last edited: