2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Free Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Oh yes Madi and Evan. Great skate! They create some interesting shapes in their positions in this program which helps draw me in even though the music can be challenging. ETA: Forgot to mention how much I loved their fire during this skate.

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
CHOCK Madison / BATES Evan (USA)

Wow! They really stepped it up from Nationals! They really took the time to give new choreographic touches in unexpected places, and emphasized those changes in the music. Before this, I just thought it was some alien movement but they were able to bring that drama and have memorable moments with that daring opening lift and sliding lift. The middle section with the drum section could be even more intense, but everything else was lovely, unusual, and sharp in a strangely soporific way. Just wondrous!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The fact they aren't in Beijing yet makes me believe 1 of them has not been able to produce the required number of negative tests. Who is the first alternate for the ice dancers for Russia?
That's bad news if true because the first alternate man Bazin tested positive last week!