2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Free Dance

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
So as far as the Olympic judges are concerned, The Russians would have to be absolutely clean with no mistakes
if they want a shot at the individual podium, I think that's fair as both American teams honestly are just as strong,
But too bad the Canadians have been left way back though

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
Total failure of S/K in dance, for this removed your medal to D/S... I hope the russians remind you of Nikita this failure until the next Olympiad as they did with Kolyada...

Zora

On the Ice
Of the three top teams, Team USA was by far my favourite! They had an interesting theme, not just pretty skating.
But I really loved the Japanese team and also the Chinese team, no matter if they are technically not as good.

*~RussianBleux~*

Medalist
So as far as the Olympic judges are concerned, The Russians would have to be absolutely clean with no mistakes
if they want a shot at the individual podium, I think that's fair as both American teams honestly are just as strong,
But too bad the Canadians have been left way back though

No they only lost Bc of mistake in short and lift deduction in free.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know - It makes zero sense, musically. You can't just stick two pieces by the same composer together.
Why not? I mean this seriously? Why are some teams allowed to make risky choices and do different things and others aren't?

I enjoy the program, I enjoy the difference in the music. Just before people were saying the other pairs had to much same same. Now it's too different?

It's like some are allowed and some aren't depending on entirely personal reasons that are unfair.

As I once said regarding Kaitlin and Jean-Luc, they could do the chicken dance and if they can nail it, give 'em the points.

You can't argue that figure skating is boring and in the past then pitch a fit when people do different stuff.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Oh good they won! I mean I would’ve thought Chock and Bates was a law firm before today so they really were awesome! I’ll look out for them in the individual.

readernick

Medalist
Of the three top teams, Team USA was by far my favourite! They had an interesting theme, not just pretty skating.
But I really loved the Japanese team and also the Chinese team, no matter if they are technically not as good.
Koko had to skate in Japan by themselves for several years so that he could get citizenship. So, their technical progress stopped. However, I love this FD and they are good performers!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
OMG!!! Could C/B or H/D beat S/K for silver in the individual? That would be major. Congrats to C/B for winning this and getting us the silver.
They would lose if SinKats didn't get a point deduction for an extending lift, which is a stupid deduction after all, but someone from the tech panel pushed the button for USA to get the silver already, so it is what it is... It would be more interesting the other way...

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I know what the skaters think, but Nathan now has an Oly Silver medal, Like MK....and that is nothing to sneeze at. Sorry Mariah doesnt but oh well.....