i am

no-mirandapriestly.gif
I was being diplomatic

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Women free skate starts at 8 AM Central European Time. We barely can wake up.
Interesting if skaters have some training before this? Because then they need to wake up at 3 AM or so?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also, sorry, I am a woman of a certain age and I am *fine* with Kévin's costume.:biggrin:

It has very little to do with the Iliad, the source of his music and program, but when has that ever stopped any skater? Most Ancient Greek or Roman based costumes do not. ;)

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad to see the Swiss ninja sneak his way onto the podium! 🥷

And over the moon to see Kevin not only recovering from his injury but living his best ancient Greek life! 😊🏛Love the new costume too! 😍

Country
Norway
I love Kevin, he is marvelous and so was the skate, but honestly I don´t feel this deserved to win over Daniel.

He was pushed towards win by the judges, he got positive GOE on jumps with shaky landings, at best two of them should get 0. It´s crazy how near he can get with so easy content. I know he had a lead from the SP, but the judges was way to kind with his elements...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Also, sorry, I am a woman of a certain age and I am *fine* with Kévin's costume.:biggrin:

It has very little to do with the Iliad, the source of his music and program, but when has that ever stopped any skater? Most Ancient Greek or Roman based costumes do not. ;)
what does woman of a certain age have to do with liking a costume or not? Explain please as I am not a woman and not of a certain age yet ;)
Just trying to see if i need to quit the forum before I become either a woman or of a certain age ;)

yesterday

Record Breaker
I love Kevin, he is marvelous and so was the skate, but honestly I don´t feel this deserved to win over Daniel.

He was pushed towards win by the judges, he got positive GOE on jumps with shaky landings, at best two of them should get 0. It´s crazy how near he can get with so easy content. I know he had a lead from the SP, but the judges was way to kind with his elements...
I found they were like this for everybody, e.g. Lukas also got a bit positive goe for some jumps.
Others were shakier and got only slightly negative goe

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia

This was some "dreams comes true" panel, let's say.
In contrast with Sapporo panel, when one look without smile on judges meant to have at least "q" for your jump.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

i love Kevin, and i know Daniel's limits, i know Kevin is a better skater but i'm also as biased as hell so i kind of agree. i'm still happy for Kevin coming back strong from his injury but i can't help but feel sad for Daniel